PART 13

Arthur's P.O.V

Arthur groaned in pain as he opened his green eyes, taking in his much sharper vision. He was yet again in his old room, apart from he was chained up by both arms. "Urgh, Y-Y/N?" He called out, hoping that he was dreaming - or in his case- having a nightmare.

He waited, hoping that she would just again appear and save him, but yet again, she didn't appear. "Y/N?!" He called out again, more worried that something was happening. He looked around, seeing that he couldn't possibly get out, without having to get out of these chains.

His thoughts were interrupted, when the door creaked open and in hope that it was Y/N and her friends here to save her, he was instead greeted by one of the zookeepers.

Arthur growled at the man who towered over him, "Look at ya. Piece of sh*t." The man sneered, kicking the Naga's tail in a harsh way. Arthur's blood was starting to boil as the man held up something at his eyelevel. "You want this?" He smirked, holding up a piece of raw lizard.

Arthur was nearly sick at the sight of it, as he growled yet again, moving his head away from the meat. The man hissed, grabbing Arthur by his chin and shoving the lizard to his mouth. Arthur almost gagged as he thrash about to get away from the meat.

"EAT IT YOU PIECE OF SH*T!" The man growled as he pushed it further to Arthur's mouth. Arthur felt his eyes watering, never had he felt like he was being tortured before. So to make the man happy, Arthur bit hard with his fangs into the lizard.

Biting the man's hand in the process.

The man yelped, trying to retract his hand from the Naga's teeth, but Arthur kept biting and biting harder, hoping to draw blood. The man was now screaming, trying to pull away from the Naga, but to his failure, the man had shut the doors when he walked through.

Arthur wrapped his tail around the man's torso, squeezing as hard as he could in hopes he could break his ribs. The man continued to scream and thrash in his hold, hoping that Arthur would let go, but he didn't.

His tail moved up further, towards his neck as now, you couldn't see the man's head at all. He continued to bite hard on his hand, now tasting the metallic liquid of his blood in his mouth, as he continued to squeeze his neck.

CRUNCH!

The man's screaming was cut short as he became limp. Arthur let go of his hand, spitting out the bitten off piece of meat and coughing as hard as he could.

His tail loosened as he unwrapped himself from the man, watching as his body fell to the ground with a thud.

Arthur breathed heavily, wiping his mouth with his shoulder as he shifted, trying to get as close to the dead man as possible.

The chains pulled him back as Arthur growled in frustration, "Come on!" He gritted his teeth, moving his tail towards the man again and searching for anything to get him out of the chains.

The sound of something rattling caught his attention as he pulled open a pocket and inside that pocket was a pair of keys.

Grabbing the keys with his tail, Arthur moved it towards the locks, in hopes that one of them would open the chains and free him.

CLICK!

He heard as his right arm became free. He repeated the same on his other arm, until his other arm was free.

He sighed in relief as he slithered to be standing up. He grabbed the man, dragging him into the corner of the room and into the darkness.

'What was it that Y/N did... to make me human?' He thought, before his imaginary light bulb switched on. He grabbed the man's arms, pulling it towards his mouth and biting into it with his fangs, before he tasted blood again.

It tasted vile, but he wanted to turn back, so he drank as much blood as they was, hoping it would work. He pulled back, the man's arm falling to the floor with a giant thud as Arthur sat up, hoping that it would act in quickly.

Soon enough, he felt his head start to pound as he smiled, stumbling towards the door, before he fell, his eyes closing. After a couple of minutes, he woke up, groaning as he looked down to seeing it had worked, "At least it didn't take as long." He muttered to himself as he stood to his feet, stumbling towards the man's corpse again.

He pulled off his clothes, putting them on himself (at what a surprise, they fit him!) and stumbled towards the door.

Once the door was opened, he looked down the hallways, hoping no-one was there. Luckily, there wasn't anyone as he stumbled/ran down the hallway, hoping no-one was walking around the corner.

He looked at the signs, seeing an exit at the back as he ran to it, pushing the door with great force, before stumbling outside.

He looked around, the surroundings looking familiar again. He walked away looking as discreet as possible.

Once far off a few kilometres, he continued to walk on. Seeing cars and other vehicles drive past him. He needed to get back to Y/N as quickly as possible, so an idea came to his mind.

He stopped by the road, sticking his thumb out like he saw what people did in the TV shows and movies, hoping that there was someone nice enough to pull up for him. As on cue, a large car stopped in front of him, inside was a middle aged woman, "Are you okay, dear?" The woman spoke, after pulling down the window.

Arthur shook his head, "I-I'm s-sorry for bothering y-you... I'm lost. My... car stopped working and I'm far f-from home." He said, in his best attempt to sound like he was indeed lost.

The woman gave him a sympathetic smile, "Why don't you hop in and I'll take you back home?" She asked as Arthur's eyes widened, "You w-will? Oh thank you, Madame." He said, trying to sound as polite as possible.

He got in, as the car drove off. He told in his best attempt what the address was to Alfred's apartment was again, and off they went down the road.

Arthur looked out the window, a smile on his face as he watched the view of the zoo disappear into complete sight.

'I'm coming back Y/N. Don't you worry love.'