PART 10

Little rant, I wrote this story 4/5 years ago, so those who are reading this lately, can you please stop commenting on things, I'm not going to change the date of the story and timeline, and since I'm a nice person, I'm changing the reader's outfit- as so many of you were so angry about it. If you don't like something, don't comment about it. Thank you.

The next day, everyone woke up relatively early (dragging Alfred out his bed type early), had breakfast and were going to spend the day at the mall, close by to Alfred's apartment.

After breakfast, the four got dressed: Y/N wore a pair of blue jeans, black old Skool vans and a hoodie with the words 'I speak fluent sarcasm'. Arthur wore a different pair of brown trousers, the same shoes, and a different white shirt and vest suit. Alfred wore a Captain America hoodie (Y/N tried to get him to not wear it, but he refused), black jeans and sneakers. Matthew wore a white hoodie with a Canadian flag, black jeans and sneakers.

Once all ready, they all hopped into Alfred's other car, a small Toyota Yaris in the colour red

Once all ready, they all hopped into Alfred's other car, a small Toyota Yaris in the colour red. Alfred and Matthew sat at the front, whilst Y/N and Arthur sat in the back. The journey to the mall/shopping centre was not that long, filled with Alfred blasting along to tunes non-stop in the car.

"ONE NIGHT AND ONE MORE TIME, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES, EVEN THOUGH THEY WEREN'T SO GREAT!" Alfred screamed at the top of his lungs as soon as the chorus came up.

"Al, please shut up!" Y/N barked, but was ignored as Alfred continued, "ONE NIGHT, YEAH, AND ONE MORE TIME, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES, 'SEE, HE TASTES LIKE YOU ONLY SWEETER'!" He screeched, almost making the other three's ears burst.

Eventually the song ended and they had made it to the mall. Once they found somewhere to park, they all got out, making their way inside. The place was huge, high levels above their heads as soon as they walked in, many shops everywhere, people walking around with different shop bags galore.

Y/N glanced over at Arthur, his green eyes big as he looked around the whole place in a 360 turn. At least he was happy about it. "Alright guys, we need to find a clothes shop for Arthur here." Y/N said as she eyed the different male shops around. "How about- " As soon as she turned around, she realised that both brothers were nowhere to be seen.

"Alfred? Matthew? Where the hell did they go-"

"DUDES!! I'M TOTALLY NEVER LEAVING THIS SHOP!! I'M IN LOVE!!" Y/N heard the loud American's voice first as she spotted him standing outside the Marvel and DC shop.He had his hands pressed up onto the window, eyeing the video game staring back at him, "No way! The Lego Avengers Game?! I didn't know they had it here-" He didn't realise that he was being dragged away from the shop by the certain H/C female.

His eyes widened, "NO, YOU CAN'T TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY LOVE!" He protested, earning a few looks from people, but Y/N ignored his cries, dragging him back to the centre.

"You can go in there later Al." She said, like a mother scolding her child. Alfred huffed, "B-But they might not have it." He muttered as Y/N sighed, ignoring him again, "Where did your brother go?" She muttered, more to herself and to Alfred, but he seemed to of been still in a sulk from being taken away from the shop.

"The quadruple pancake mountain with blueberries, chocolate chips and syrup? This is a-a dream come true." Y/N soon spotted the certain Canadian by the sweet store, looking at the mouth watering pancakes.

"Matt, come on, you can go there later." She shouted, as Matthew heard her, shaking his thoughts away, "Oh y-yeah, sorry about that Y/N." He said in a soft voice.

"Right, now that we have everyone, let's go find somewhere for Arthur to get some new clothes." She said. "Er... dude, you're missing someone." Alfred interrupted as Y/N paused, looking around and not seeing the certain Naga-turned-human anywhere.

"Jesus, where did he go?" Y/N whined, looking around the whole place. "I-I think I found him." Matthew spoke up, as the three looked up to where he was looking.

Going up the escalator was the blonde haired male, eager and looking around whilst going up onto the first floor. "ARTHUR!" Y/N shouted, gaining both his and other stranger's attentions. Arthur spotted the H/C haired female, waving his arm so fast that Y/N was worried that it would come flying off.

The three immediately started to run towards the escalators, dodging past people and finally making it to the top. Now out of breath, the three looked everywhere for him, the different shops and passing people to try and find the blonde haired green eye male.

Still out of luck, the three made their past a pet shop, before Y/N gaze turned to seeing someone with large eyebrows in the corner of her E/C eyes. Eager, she grabbed the other two and dragged them inside, spotting Arthur in the corner.

"Arthur, just because the other two went off, doesn't mean you can-" Y/N was half way through scolding him, but noticed that his gaze was on something that was in front of him.

Y/N looked forward, seeing that he was looking at some small green snakes, staring back at him.

"A-Arthur..." Y/N spoke, but Arthur spoke, "They were talking to me." He muttered, his eyes never leaving them. Y/N watched as the snakes opened their mouths from time to time, their small tongues slithering out and back in. "W-What are they saying?" She asked.

Arthur paused, before turning back to meet Y/N's gaze.

"That I'm in danger."