PART 3

As soon as Y/N shut the door, she was taken by the wrist and dragged out of the hallway, and out of the staff only door.

Taken back and confused, Y/N saw that Alfred was dragging her out, "How mad are you?! First you decide to feed that thing on your first day and now you are just strolling into the room without any permission?!" He exclaimed as Y/N pulled against his hand to let go of her.

"Well, he didn't Alfred! He didn't even hurt me." She protested as Alfred finally let go of her wrist, but due to him holding onto it with such a force, his hand print was shown.

Y/N rubbed her wrist to sooth the pain as Alfred turned to face her, his glasses glinting in the light above, giving him a sinister look, "Didn't look like he was going to hurt you? Dude, he had his tail wrapped around you. He could of decided to start squeezing you to death!" He exclaimed.

Y/N was silent, embarrassed and angry that one of her co-workers was telling her off, "Well, where were you this morning mr 'I couldn't be bothered to go into work, so I gave my co-worker my job'?!" Y/N barked back, using quote on quotes.

Alfred rolled his blue eyes, giving out an aggravated sigh as he glared at the H/C female, "Next time, you have to give permission before you can just waltz into that thing's room." He said in a low voice, before storming off.

Y/N watched as he walked away and around the corner as Y/N gave out her own frustrated sigh, running a hand through her H/C locks.

"God sake Alfred... You're so annoying." She muttered, walking the opposite way to start the rest of the day alone.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Another hard day of work at the Himaruya zoo, many children than yesterday were running about, causing problems for both Y/N and the other zookeepers.

Y/N was still in fact mad with Alfred as he was the same too. On occasions, they did see each other in different hallways, but walking opposite ways. Y/N would act that he wasn't even there, where as Alfred gave her a glare that made him look like a small spoilt child who didn't get his sweets at the sweet's shop.

After locking down some of the reptilian rooms, Y/N only remembered about visiting Arthur, but she was so tired after a long day, she decided to pay him a small visit.

Being careful not to bump into Alfred, Y/N snuck around to the back, looking in as she locked the staff only door, going in and quickly running down the hallway to see no-one again in the control room.

'They must of all gone home.' Y/N pondered as she sneakily went back to the door of Arthur's room, unlocking the door as the door beeped to know it was opened.

Y/N pushed the door open, stepping into the dark room, it was much darker this time than in the day, it didn't help that the hallway's outside were dimmed slightly.

She soon spotted the Naga sleeping by at the window, his long tail was wrapped around his body, making it seem like he wasn't there, apart from a large coil of snake skin.

Y/N saw the small tuff of blonde hair sticking out as she failed to suppress a giggle, as the Naga's head peered over his tail, his green eyes staring back at Y/N standing there.

Y/N smiled at him, kneeling down to his height, "Hi Arthur." She whispered softly as Arthur unwrapped himself of his tail, slithering slowly towards the H/C haired female. Now standing in front of her, Arthur gave her a sleepy look, making Y/N awe at how cute he looked. She smiled, stroking his messy hair as he hummed in a low voice, moving closer towards her.

He seemed to of gotten himself comfortable as he had his head resting between her shoulder and neck, his tail wrapped securely around her and his arms wrapped around her waist.