Chapter 15

A/N: If you don't know, The Fray's members are Joe, Isaac, Ben, and Dave. :)

Cami puts the guitar back and quickly runs out the door. I'm already in the hall, looking for a way out.

“I don't remember how we came in!” Cami says nervously, looking in every direction.

“Let's try this way,” I say, pointing to the left.

We jog down the never ending hallway, searching for a way out.

“Oh my God,” Cami says out of breath, “We're gonna be in so much trouble!”

We keep turning but never finding an exit.

We took one wrong turn and bumped right into The Fray.

Oh. No.

“Woah, careful. Where are you running to?” Dave asks.

Cami blushes, “An exit.”

“No need to run, we'll show you. Why are you even in here?” Dave says.

“We, uh, we got lost on the way to the meet and greet.”

“You must've been in here awhile then...” Ben says.

Isaac comes into the room too, “I heard some girl singing, but I have no idea where she went.”

“A girl?” Ben asks.

“Yeah, in the dressing room. But when I went in, she was gone.”

Cami and I look at eachother nervously.

“Whoever she was, she was good. Hey, who's this?”

“They're lost, what's your names?” Dave asks.

“I'm Cami and this is Marcel,” Cami answers.

“Nice to meet you. Since you missed the meet and greet, do you want some pictures? We can sign your shirts, too,” Joe says.

“Um, sure! That'd be great! Thanks!” Cami says. She looks at me and widens her eyes as she smiles.

“This your boyfriend?” Ben asks as he signs the back of my t-shirt.

“Uh, we're just friends,” Cami said blushing.

“Hey! You guys were on the kiss cam! That didn't seem like just friends to me,” Dave says.

“No, just friends,” I say. Cami looks down at the ground. I wish I could say yes, we are dating.

No, Marcel. You don't like Cami. But she was so beautiful singing and that kiss. I can still feel it on my lips. My first kiss. I push the thoughts to the back of my mind.

We take a few pictures and then we leave. I can't believe we actually met them. And spent about 10 minutes with them!!

“I can't believe that just happened,” Cami shrieks when we get to the car, “He said I was a good singer! Oh my God!”

“I know! And he's right, you're great! You should sing more often!”

Her singing was amazing. It was angelic. Just adding more weird feelings. Great.

“It's too scary,” she says.

“I know.”

“You know? Do you sing?”

“Uh, what? Me, singing? No way!”

She changes the subject, “I actually talked to famous people. And got pictures to prove it. No one's gonna believe it!”

“I know, this is the best birthday ever! Nothing can top this!”

The past two days feel like an hour. It's gone by in a blur of events. It's been the best days of my life. So much has happened. I wouldn't want to change any of it either.

Well, except for falling for Cami...

I'm sorry this isn't the best, I'm going to edit it tomorrow. But it's late and I wanted to update because you're the best people ever. THIS IS #75 IN TEEN FICTION AND #78 IN FANFICTION. TOP 100. OMG. AND OVER 14K READS.

If you want to interact with me, here's my stuff. Instagram: delicatedreams and 1delicioussss.