Not an update, I'm sorry

Hi guys. So I have something to tell you all.

I'm no longer updating every day... I'm going to have to update once a week. Maybe twice. I have a joint swelling problem, I've had it for a year now. My body parts randomly swell and hurt really badly. Or if they are overworked, the same thing happens, and it doesn't take much for them to swell/hurt. Right now, my thumbs are swollen and they hurt a LOT. It's because of all the typing for this story, it happens when I type too much. It hasn't happened for awhile so I didn't think I'd have this problem, but I do... I'm really sorry and I hope you all understand. I'm taking a break off my phone too for a little bit because that makes my thumbs sore too. So if you message me and I don't reply for awhile, that's why...

Since I'll be updating less frequently, I'll make the chapters longer. My chapters are short because I update frequently. So expect them to be longer. :)

On a brighter note, @Justliveon made me a cool collage, I'll try and post it. And @14HARRIET14 made a really cool trailer! I'll try and post that too! Thank you both!

I love you all and I'm really sorry! I hope you all understand. I may post a chapter today just because I feel like you all deserve that because you got this to #3 in both categories, and I feel really bad about this. But my thumbs are so swollen that my veins are bulging and they're extremely hot. (Don't worry, that may sound weird but it happens ALL over my body. I just have to live with it, there's nothing I can do about it.)