Contest Winners

Hi!! Thank you to everyone who joined my contest. They were all FANTASTIC! You are all amazing writers!!

I had a really tough time picking the winner. It took me forever! I have one overall winner, then I have three categories. Like honorable mentions I guess. All of the winners get a follow. :) They were too good not to give anything to. Actually, every single one was excellent, so this is really hard for me.

Overall:

silenceinthedark - Congrats! You get an imagine, follow, and a shoutout in my last chapter!! You did a fantastic job. It was adorable. It made me so happy and it gave me butterflies. You are very talented. <3 Message me when you read this so we can talk about what you want in the imagine!

Most Emotional:

daqueen2008 - omg I was literally crying, it was so sad! Great job!

Secret_Writer01 - it was so touching <3

Most Unique:

SapphireSkulls - truly amazing, I loved it. It was beautiful!

StarryEyedLion - it was so suspenseful and extremely original. Great job :)

Love:

quenchyourliam - it was so cute, I loved it. You're a great writer :)

flanneliam - it was adorable. I love how you wrote it!

anonxlogic - so sweet, great job!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ENTERING! CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!

EVERYONE GO CHECK OUT THESE WRITERS, THEY ARE AMAZING!!! <3

I'M UPDATING IN 10 MINUTES BTW! :)