Chapter 19

Zayn's POV

Jay, Maura and the girls had all left to go hit the after Christmas sales at the mall while Bobby and Dan were watching a good game of football while Theo and the twins played with soon toys that were in the living room. Greg and Denise went out for the day to just spend some time as a couple and honestly I wished I could do that with Niall. But as of right now he was just finishing Laila's bath so I wondered off to see if maybe some alone time could happen.

"Louis, can I ask you something?" I asked once I walked into his room that was still his even through he had a flat near his uni campus. He was just sitting on his bed watching the telly so he waved me on to go talk you him. I shut the door behind me and went to sit next to my best friend.

"I know it's allot to ask of you, but I really really need some time with Niall. I was hoping you could watch Laila for like two hours then we'll be back. You don't have to, I was just wondering." I said nervously. My words caused the biggest smile to pop onto Louis' face like he couldn't believe what I was asking. I know I'm very over protective, but I still know that I can trust Louis for a few hours. I also saw that he was going to rip me to shreds just because he knew why I was asking this.

"You want to go fuck him, don't you? These are the joys of having children, mate. You can't have sex without everyone knowing because you have to get a babysitter. I'm happy to watch her for however long you want. Just go enjoy yourselves." He said. I groaned and shoved him, but I was still glad I could have time with Niall. It wasn't really to have sex because he's a virgin and I think he wants to keep it that way for a while, however it was to do something because I feel like I'm about to burst with how frustrating he is. I just want to kiss him and touch him, but he's so fucking innocent that he doesn't even see it.

"We'll be back soon. All of Laila's stuff is on the diaper bag and she already has two bottles made. Don't tell anyone, please. I just got his family to like me." Louis waved me out of his room after promising that my sex life was safe with him. Really, it always has been. He's known everything I've ever done down to the strange kinks I have. One is definitely feeling a nice arse on someone. That's something that can get me off just by touching it. Niall definitely has that quality.

I walked back downstairs to the guest bedroom where Niall had just finished getting our daughter dressed. Just that thought of her being both our daughter made me feel so many things. The two that stood out the most, however, was extreme joy and also just wanting to love on him for being such an amazing man.

"She's getting so big." Niall said as he looked at her. I heard the sadness in his voice that he didn't want her to grow up at all. All I could do was smile and go over to both of them. She was laying on the bed while he was sitting next to her.

"Louis said he could watch her for a few hours while we spent some time together. Are you fine with that?" I asked him. Niall took a minute to nod yes before picking up Laila. She smiled like she always does when he holds her. To me, that's something that I'll never not find amazing. She loves him so much. I'm slowly getting there as well.

Niall and I took Laila up to Louis' room and both Niall and I went over the fact she wouldn't need anything for a while. He js it laid her on the bed next to him and started telling her that she had two crazy dad's that needed to loosen up a bit. Niall laughed and blushed before he pulled me out of the room so we could go.

"Where are we going?" He asked me once we both got in the car. I smiled at him and got his hand in mine before driving off down the street to get to our flat.

"I think we need to shower and get dressed better. Just spend time without having to tend on our little girl or having someone there to tell us that we can't kiss each other because there are children around. Is that fine with you?" I asked my boyfriend. I saw the the second I called Laila our daughter he was willing to do anything because of the happy smile in his face. He gave my hand a squeeze and nodded in agreement.