Chapter 23

Zayn's POV 

A giggle left Niall's mouth as my scruffy beard tickled down his chest and stomach as I left kisses. After his little melt down yesterday, he seemed to be feeling allot better and more secure about our relationship. Now we were both kind of loving on each other pretending like we didn't have a full day a head of us.

"You're so sexy." I mumbled against his tummy. My hands slipped off my underwear off making him blush. I continued to kiss down him, disappearing under the blankets. I left Niall reached to pull them back so he could see me, but I kissed over his slightly hard self which made made him slap his hands loudly to cover his face instead.

"Zayn, stop." He whimpered. I pushed back the blankets of see if he was really wanting me to stop. He moved his hands to look at me with so much want in his eyes, yet so much confusion to what I was actually doing. Then it hit me that he probably didn't know what a blow job was or that you could actually do that.

"It's okay, Niall. It's just another way of making you feel good." I whispered to him. He nodded in a slow way that showed that he obviously thought this was weird. I kissed his hip bones a little then went back to my actual task.

When I licked the under part of him, Niall let out a surprised yelp. His hips squirmed away from me and his hands pulled my hair away from him. He sat up and pulled his legs up to his chest. A heavy blush painted his cheeks as well as an uncomfortable look in his eyes. I pulled the blankets over my back and crawled forward to him in a way that made me look like a fool. However, it made Niall giggle at me.

"I don't think I like that." He whispered to me as if his body language hadn't already spoken for himself. I smiled at him and pulled the blankets so they covered us both. Niall laughed at me as I attacked his face in kisses and upper body. I ended up laughing too because his laugh has always been contagious to me.

"Don't kiss my lips! You just licked me in a gross area!" Niall squealed to me as I chased to kiss his lips. That became our game while we rolled around in bed, our naked bodies getting tangled in the blankets and our laughs being the only thing heard in the room. I tried to kiss his lips one more time, but we both underestimated how much space we had on the bed and went tumbling to the floor, landing with as thud. That only made us laugh that much harder and cuddle a little closer to each other. Laila's little hungry cries sounded through the baby monitor, making us both huff because that ment it was time to be adult again and not horny, loved up twenty year olds.

"I don't know how to get out of these blankets." Niall giggled and started moving around like a caterpillar. I laughed and did the same. Eventually, we both got untangled from the blankets and we're able to get dressed enough to tend our daughter.

Our morning rituals went on with me getting in the shower while Niall fed Laila her morning bottle. When I got out, he used the bathtub and a baby bath seat to wash our little girl. She was too big for the sink now, which was a sad day for the both of us. I did my hair and shaved a little then went to get dressed. Niall finished washing Laila and took her to get dressed as well. He got himself ready too then carried her into the kitchen where I found myself making some toast and coffee. Laila was placed in her bouncer seat and given some toys to play with while Niall and I ate our breakfast.

"So I was thinking of bringing home a pizza for dinner because I don't want to cook and I'm feeling a lazy night with my boyfriend." I offered to him. He nodded and got my hand across the table. He was eating and not really looking up at me, but something in me was just drawn to looking at him. I felt like I needed to memorize him for some reason. It was a strange feeling, but I just wanted to look at him. His blue eyes met mine and a soft smile played on his lips.