Chapter 21

Niall's POV

The feeling of Zayn getting back in bed next to me is what woke me up. He pulled me closer to him, so I opened my eyes to see if everything was okay. All I knew was last night took a little more out of me than I realized it would. I slept more amazing than I had ever slept in my whole life. Zayn smiled at me and reached up to fix some of my hair.

"Laila just woke up to eat. It's still early, Niall. You can go back to sleep." Zayn assured me softly. I shook my head and cuddled closer to him, but not too close so I could see his face. We stayed looking at each other like there was still so much we wanted to say but we didn't know how to start it. Zayn must have seemed to be feeling bold and I was still too sleepy to care what he was going to say so it almost felt comfortable.

"You're so sexy, you know that?" He finally whispered to me. I smiled and shook my head as best as I could then hooked one leg over Zayn's waist that I could feel had boxers covering him now. His hand reached down and began feeling over the skin that I actually enjoyed having hairless. I didn't think too much about my hairy body the first time we ever did anything other than it was kind of gross, so last night when I wanted to offer everything I had to Zayn I wanted to be the best for him. That involved getting smooth and making myself feel a little more pretty so I had some confidence. I guess it worked for us both. I actually really enjoyed myself more than I thought I would. At first it really hurt and it was beyond embarrassing to have Zayn dealing with my naked body in such ways, but once I got past that it felt really good. I think Zayn felt that too. Well, I hope he did.

"Was last night okay? There wasn't anything I did wrong or didn't do?" I asked him. Zayn shook his head and kissed my forehead. We stayed silent enough to hear the soft baby babbling sounds that Laila was making through the baby monitor. I couldn't help but smile and think of one other thing I was kind of hoping would work out like I wanted it to even if it was crazy.

"We have plenty of time, but I want to try a few things with you. Different positions and different ways to make you feel good and so incredibly beautiful." Zayn whispered to me. I smiled and reached to let my fingers touch all of his tattoos that I could reach. He watched me as best as he could then let his own hands feel over my bum and soft legs.

"I'd really like that. I wasn't even sure what to expect last night, actually. All I knew was I wanted to make you want to do that with me." I blushed as I spoke but something about just laying here with him and talking about things that to me should really be off limits was making me feel like it wasn't as weird as it should be. I felt confidence while laying here with him and actually didn't feel self-conscious about my weird hips or my chubby tummy or squishy bum. I felt comfortable with Zayn touching me as if my body was normal and beautiful.

"You've never even watched, like, porn or anything? You had no idea what we were doing last night, did you?" Zayn chuckled quietly to me. I shook my head and ended up covering my face with my hands because that was the most embarrassing part of last night. Even with the confidence in felt now, I literally had no idea what I was asking for last night. I thought the whole getting ready part I guess was strange. I didn't know what Zayn was doing when he was pressing on my stomach until he pressed a spot that made me not care anymore. I also didn't know exactly why he needed to move his hips in those ways until he actually begin to make me feel really good to once again not care anymore. Before the time we spent some time alone over the holidays, I hadn't ever seen another man other than myself and it was very strange. The only way I ever knew I was gay was because I thought boys were prettier than girls and they always seemed nicer to me so I liked them more.

"Well, personally I'm glad. I got to show you how it's all supposed to be. It's supposed to just be all love. Nothing more and nothing less. We can also just plain fuck soon, but you're first time should be love making. Fucking, however, is just as wonderful. But with you I can only imagine." Zayn said with a cheeky smirk on his face.