Epilogue

Zayn's POV

"Papa, you have to actually help us!" Laila, who was now five years old, told me as I watched her and her father frost some cupcakes. Laila had grown up with a heart just liker Niall's and wanted nothing more to give and give some more. Which is how we ended up making thirty dozen cupcakes that all needed to be frosted yellow for the homeless shelter. Niall was more than happy to do that because it ment seeing his little girl be as excited as he is to help others. Me on the other hand, I just wanted to watch my little family and maybe eat a few cupcakes myself.

"I'm not good at frosting cupcakes, princess. Daddy is better at it. We want them to look pretty for the people, right?" I asked her, going up behind her and fixing her long black curls so they were tucked up in a ponytail. She was really growing up be a beautiful young girl. When she was a baby she was beautiful, but now I can see she's definitely going to break a few hundred hearts. Niall claims that she already broke his. Her blue eyes were what got her everything. Her curly hair is what gave her attitude to get everything and her tiny size was what made her small enough to help her out to get anything. She also had a personality made of fire, but she had the biggest kindest heart in the world. Well, it came in equal to Niall's.

"Zayn, they're just going to eat them up. The stomach has no eyes. Help us frost them so we can get to bed at a decent time." Niall said with a soft smile. I huffed but pulled up a stool next to him and got and knife to start frosting. Laila and Niall shared a high five that made me roll my eyes because they both have me wrapped around their fingers and they know it. I wouldn't want it any other way though.

Niall leaned over and kissed my cheek and bumped my foot with his to get my attention to send me a wink. I smiled at him and looked down at my cupcake I was supposed to be frosting, but really I was just debating if I should eat it or not. Niall bumped my foot once again, but this time I saw a blush over his cheeks and a question in his eyes. I knew exactly what he was asking for. After all these years, I was able to read him like the back of my hand. But it still surprised me how innocent he still is to ask for it.

Niall is still the same in the sense he gets uncomfortable talking about sex or anything involving it. He always wants to make sure I'm happy and free to try new things, but he doesn't always enjoy it because he doesn't really understand why we do what we do. I think it's cute and to me, it makes our relationship have a little secret to it. It also makes me feel glad he's mine, forever and always will be mine only.

"Papa, when will I get a baby brother or sister?" Laila asked while she frosted more cupcakes. I looked at Niall and saw he was already looking at me like he was wondering the same exact thing.

"You know how I'm always reading books and I got to school everyday when you go to school? Well, once I'm done with school then we'll have another baby." I replied to my curious little girl. I had taken Niall's dad up on the offer of going back to school so I can actually make something more of myself for my family. I also needed to get a clean slate from the past.

No one ever really knew what happened the day of the shooting a my old work except for me and the other lucky ones that walked out of there alive. I still wake up with nightmares of that day and the visions will forever haunt me. Niall only knows one thing about that day and it was all I was willing to tell him because I wanted to protect him. Niall knows about Perrie. Laila knows as well, but only the fact her mommy is in heaven, not how it happened or when. She doesn't know anything before that either because she only needs to know her mother actually did love her, she was just scared. I don't think I'll ever live a day without seeing her slip away right in my arms. All I have to help me is that her last words were saying she really did love our daughter.

"Can it be a baby girl? I want a sister! You have allot of sisters!" Laila said loudly. She definitely speaks loudly from Niall. She's pretty much a clone of him in every way except her looks. He enjoys that because they can easily gang up on me to get what they want. He also sees it as a way for hers to be actually his. She is his, but he likes the traits that remind him of himself.

"We'll see, love. You need to go wash up to get to bed. We'll finish these in the morning, okay?" I offered and helped her down from her stool. She nodded and gave me a kiss before running off to get cleaned up. I kissed Niall's temple and he left to go get cleaned up as well.

Once I had cleaned the kitchen as best as I could for the mess both my loves made, I went into Laila's room and found Niall on her bed reading her a book. Her heard was on his chest with her ear on his heart and her thumb was in her mouth. I smiled at them because that's been how it has been since Laila a two weeks old. That was her spot, but neither of us know why. We both just enjoy it because she likes to hear his heartbeat.

I went and cuddled up next to them to listen to the story Niall was reading. Laila's little hand always reached out to touch the pictures as Niall read. I looked at Niall and he looked back at me. He leaned in and let me kiss his lips, making Laila groan and squirm around.

"That's gross! Like Uncle Harry and Uncle Liam!" She squealed. Niall and I both laughed because they literally just got in an actual relationship about two months ago. I kissed Niall once more then watched Laila rest her head back on Niall's heart. They went back to reading the end of the book, while I went back to looking at my family. It was true for both stories being looked at.

"And they lived happily ever after. The end..."

A/N: now it really is the end and I'm really happy! I hope you all enjoyed this story and we're happy about the way things ended. Thank you again for all you've done for this book! I hope you can read the next one!!! It might be a little more smutty hahaha

My next story is called Life of a Prostitute, the prologue is up so go check it out! Love you guys!!!! Comment/Vote!
-Bri ;)