The Party

I can't believe I got roped into going to this stupid party. I am not a party person. Now somehow I have been persuaded into going to one.  

"Come on Ari, you need to get ready. Hurry up or we will be late." said my best friend Charlotte.

"Why? It's not like I actually like I want to go to this party in the first place." I huffed.

"Ariana, you are going because it will be fun. It is about time you put yourself out there and meet new people, explore new things and have new experiences. You can't stay cooped up in your room all the time. This party will help bring you out of your shell.  Regardless of all of that, you  to go as it's the Alpha's birthday. All of the women in the pack have to attend as he might find his mate tonight. The potential new Luna of our pack. Now move your butt and get ready."

"Fine..."

3 hours later

Many outfit changes later we were finally ready to leave.  We would have made it there sooner but Charlotte insisted I changed numerous times as nothing I put on was good enough. Insisting that I look old and frumpy in the close that I had brought. My best friend everyone. That girl surely knows how to make a girl feel confident about herself.

When we arrived, the party was in full swing. The place was packed out, you could barely move with the amount of people there were. I managed to find a space in the house where I could actually breathe. Charlotte went off to go to get us some drinks. Here I was on my own surrounded by people I barely knew, great. I was waiting for a while and there was still no sign of Charlotte, what could be taking her so long? It shouldn't have taken her this long to get two drinks. I decided to go and look for her as I was starting to get worried.

I headed towards the kitchen, and nothing. She wasn't there either, where the hell could she be? I was about to head out and look else where when I was grabbed.

I turned around to see Jackson the Beta grabbing my arm.

"Excuse me, would you mind letting go of my arm please?" I said

"Ariana is that you? I barely recognised you. You look so much better when you actually put an effort in, you should do this more often." he smiled.

"Thanks for the advice, now if you wouldn't mind letting go of my arm." I said clearly annoyed.

"Why? Don't you like it?" he said as he pushed me against the wall.

"Not really no. So can you please let me go." I yelled.

"Do you know how many girls would want me to be this close to them? To be touching them? To be wanting them as much as I want you right now. " he said lowly as he was grinding against me.

"Well, unfortunately I'm not one of those girls. Now get the fuck off me." I screamed.

"Who do you think you are talking too? Do you not remember who I am? I would be careful if I were you, say the wrong thing and I won't be as nice."

I started to panic.

He started to rub his hand up and down my thigh. I felt gross, I didn't want him touching me in that way.

"I'm going to make you feel so good." he said as he began kissing my neck.

"Get off me." I screamed as I kicked him in between his legs. He fell over in pain, he looked at me with anger in his eyes. I ran. I rushed passed everyone trying to get away from him as far as I could. Who knows what would happen what he would do if he caught me, I dread to think.

I made it outside and into the woods. I ran until my legs couldn't go on any further. I was tired and out of breath. I leaned against the tree, trying to catch my breath. What was I thinking? I'm going to be in so much trouble now, I wish I had never gone to this stupid party, none of this would have happened. I was snapped out of my thoughts by footsteps approaching, fuck it was Jackson wasn't it? I am so dead! Goodbye world it was nice knowing you.
The footsteps got louder and louder. I thought it was pointless to run because he would have caught up to me anyway.

The figure approached me but it wasn't Jackson. It was someone else. It was someone worse. It was Alpha Xavier Lawson. Jackson had to go and tell him, I was dead for sure. He continued to get closer and closer, until our faces where inches apart.
He looked at me intently, he seemed to be planning his next move. He brought his hand up towards my face, I closed eyes ready to feel the impact. But what happened next was completely unexpected, he gently ran his hand over my face, sending tingles all over my body, it felt amazing. I leaned my face into his hands, not wanting him to stop.

I opened my eyes and he was just staring at me, intently. We were like that for a while until he spoke. He only had one thing to say...

"Mate"