Synopsis

_____________________________

ADELINE WINTERS, a young rebellious teen in High School, who enjoys giving not only her teachers a hard time but her father. She wants nothing more than to leave school life behind and start her vacation with her loyal best friend James. Everything seemed normal for the both of them until she dies. Adeline is thrown into a world unknown willfully forced upon her by a man who calls himself Death. This supernatural world will test her, with only her humanity to cling to she must trust the most unlikely of people to save her from the monster she's become.

DEATH, a man who collects the souls of the dead and who does not mingle with humans unless they are breathing their last words of regret. So when a girl as ordinary as she looked calls to him to save her he does exactly that, defying everything he stood for. Confronted with feelings of his past that conjure old friends and creates new enemies they are set on testing him as a leader. Thinking the girl was his only problem he is faced with his reapers dying in rapid numbers. With no one to account responsible, he scrambles for answers only he doesn't realize they are right in front of him. He knows there's something coming, deep in the darkest part of his world and for some reason, this girl is at the heart of it all.

Can Adeline overcome her new found curse while resisting the charm of Death himself? Can Death control the war brewing in the dark or will Adeline crumble his walls and force him to acknowledge his past that will define his future?

There's only one way to find out.

This book is no way religious, neither focusing on just one or more religions but the legends beloved by many people. When reading this book I hope no one takes offense by any of the origins of the characters or how I mixed different beliefs into one.

____________________________

COPYRIGHT

The Price to Pay © 2015-2016 Ashley Marie. All Rights Reserved.

_______________________________

*Rated Pg-13

This book contains material that may be inappropriate for children under 13. Mild violence, mild profanity, and in some cases sexual situations.*

!Currently editing, tread carefully!

Song above is amazing!;)