"Pull a Jack the Ripper and strangle everyone with pantyhose."

Introduction

Lucas Michael Avery.

He's everything anyone could ever hope to be. Never in a million years would you think you'd ever meet someone so utterly perfect.

It was disgusting actually.

Not only is his body literally physically much like a god being a six foot four giant with every inch of him lean muscle, his face looked like it was sculpted by angels. His brown eyes here hypnotic. And his perfectly shaded pink lips drew you in and made you believe everything that came out of his lying mouth. His smile was smoldering sexy, he had a sinful way about him.

I remember how everyone would sing his praises.

I've known him since birth. Before birth too actually. Our parents had been best friends for years; before they even had us.

Lucas was a year older than me. We had been destined for each other. That's what everyone told us. There were pictures of him kissing my mother's very pregnant stomach. Our mothers would chat and laugh constantly about how beautiful our children would be. Our fathers would talk about shared vacation homes. Lucas and I had been written in the stars.

I actually thought so too once. I thought the world of him. I was the maiden and he was the knight on the horse riding in to save the day.

Lucas and I had our mantra. We would link our pinkies together and say "Together since the beginning, together from the start, together in the present, together in the end, together forever and never apart."

Adorable right?

Everyone thought we were perfect for each other. I thought we were perfect for each other.

But like many a childhood love it went sour. Despite everyone's believes around seven years of age Lucas started to dislike me, with everyday that had gone by he had decided to find me more and more intolerable.

The boy I once thought a knight in shining armor became my sworn enemy. He pulled my hair, put snakes in my bed, worms in my hot chocolate, read my diary out loud over the schools intercom and what's worse he still eats all the marshmallows out of my Lucky Charms. You have to be some perverse sicko to do something so dastardly.

It was a complete change from how he was with everyone else. With all his charming good looks and charismatic smile everyone had loved him. He helped little old ladies cross the street. Walked people's pets. He had a perfect GPA. He had been prom king his freshman year in high school. He was athletic, nothing looked sexier than when Lucas was sweating after a long work out. He volunteered at the hospital. He went to the local boys and girls club and helped tutor students twice a month.

He was perfect. He was loved by women, children and even men questioned their sexuality when it came to him.

Till he may or may not have been convicted of assault and battery and was put away for two years.

Top it off he was not just put into prison. He had been sent to the psychiatric ward some time during his stint in the big house and confirmed a sociopath.

Now everyone is too afraid to even mention his name.

Mostly because they think he'll pull a Jack the Ripper and strangle everyone with pantyhose.

But now he's back. And he's sleeping in my bed every night.

What's a girl to do?

Unlock her window I guess.