"Ted Bundy came to town and pissed all over everyone."

Tinsley

She's a cunt. A mother fucking cunt.

She was hiding something from me.

Me. Her mother fudging best friend.

I watched her as she awkwardly tried to hide her face behind her music sheet. What a moron.

"Candice?" I asked frustrated.

She jumped up a little as if shocked someone was talking to her. I rolled my eyes leave it to Candice to forget we were both in the music room together. Her blonde hair was twisting around her face like she just ran through a tornado. It was funny because she looked like a freaking wreak, and if I knew my Candice it wasn't something that happened often.

"What in gods name is going on with you today?"

She signed and set her sheets down. "I don't know," she was shuffling around in her bag nervously and I honestly wanted to beat her senseless mostly because it'd probably calm her down. "I've just had a rough couple of day."

"Wanna elaborate?"

"She'd rather deep throat a horse." Came a masculine voice from behind me. I whipped around and saw a green eyed monster.

"Hey Tony. You look absolutely scrumptious today! Care for a quickie behind the stairs?" I asked.

"Fuck off Tins, it happened once."

"No you got caught with your pants at your ankles once, you hooked up with Catherine behind those stairs four times."

"Stop it both of you." Candice said breaking up our cock fight.

Anthony and I looked at each other and smiled. Our little Goldie Locks was even more adorable than any of the three bears combined.

"Wanna talk about it?" I finally asked. For the first time referencing the pictures that were still floating around the school even after the headmaster threatened everyone.

"No." She said firmly.

I frowned at made eye contact with Tony who was looking right back at me. "Wendy is just a bitch. No one takes her seriously."

"Wendy doesn't matter. Those pictures don't matter. I couldn't even care. Who posted the pictures over the whole bloody school is the issue."

"I mean Wendy does matter. She called you a slut in front of the whole school. But what does that stupid carpet muncher even have on you? Nothing. She doesn't even have Emmet Morgan really." I rambled on. "I mean everyone and their mother sees how Emmet looks at you. He has since freshman year."

She looked surprised. I have no idea why. Emmet Morgan had always looked at Candice like she was the fucking sun shine, wonder bread, peanut butter and Megan Fox, but even more incredible.

But yet again, Candice had always been oddly detached to everyone and everything. She had never noticed poor Emmet pining from the corner.

"Don't look so surprised love. He looks at you like you were the latest Harry Potter novel and he was a horny book worm dying to get his hands on it." I rolled my eyes as her mouth gaped open at my words.

"You seriously never noticed?" Tony chimed in. "It's been this way since you're first Exposition. When you played he was practically drooling."

"Kinda like Tony when he imagines the pussy he can never get." I smirked.

"I get plenty. Thanks for your concern Tins, I know you're just jealous of all the wet puss I get I see. Since yours has been drier than the dessert for years."