Chapter 6-Kicking Demon Ass

Chapter 6

I stood outside the tall imposing building, trying not to appear impatient. God, did this demon have no consideration? Why couldn't it just hurry up and make an appearance so we could kill it already! Then we could all get on with our lives. Man, my life must really suck for me to be saying this.

 I was wearing my work uniform, which I absolutely hated. What was worse was that it was completely slutty. I wore short short light denim shorts. Wow, that was a lot of shorts! And by short (hehe, there it is again!), I mean that they could pass for underwear. So short that I actually couldn't wear any underwear with it because they would show. Yeah. Not the kind of thing I wanted to go around wearing. I also wore a black tank top that showed off way to much cleavage. And since I also wasn't wearing a bra... Did I mention my life sucked?

 I was just thankful that it was a warm summer evening. The light was slowly dwindling, fighting the rein of the moon. There was a slight breeze, but nothing I couldn't handle. Pulling out my old crappy Nokia from my small black clutch bag, I noted the time. 7:23pm. We had arrived here at quarter to seven. It had left us plenty of time to go over the plan.

 The alley which I was supposed to lure the demon into was only across the street. It was small and dark, perfect for what Cole and I had planned. From where I sat on the small wooden bench opposite it, I couldn't make out a thing inside the murkiness of the alley. A large fountain stained with graffiti stood tall and weary behind me, at the bottom of the large steps leading up to the offices. This area wasn't exactly the nicer part of town. No wonder it wasn't exactly far from where Cole and I lived. 

 It wasn't until about ten, fifteen minutes later that I saw the target appear. He looked more ugly than he did in Cole's photographs. His face was too sharp and angular, his black beady eyes cold and mean. The posh black suit he was wearing seemed out of place in such a crappy area. Sweat made his forehead shiny, and his dark hair looked greasy and oily. My overall conclusion? The guy looked like a total sleaze. 

 Doing my best not to show my disgust, I sauntered up to him, smiling seductively. 
"Well hello there handsome," I all but purred. I heard a low growl of annoyance emanate from him until he spotted me fully. 

 By this point, he had reached the bottom of the steps, and I stood in front of him, totally invading his personal space. His eyes literally lit up as they travelled over my petite body, lingering on my breasts. 
'Perve,' I thought sourly, glad as ever that I was about to rid the world of this creature. 

 "Well hello there gorgeous," he replied, slowly grinning at me. I caught hold of his red checkered tie and began fiddling with it, looking up at him through my eyelashes. "And what might you be doing around these parts?"
"It's funny you should ask that," I said, giggling like an inexperienced teenager. 
"And why is that?" he asked, slipping his dirty hands around my slim waist. It took all of my self control not to recoil from his touch. 
I giggled again. "I was just looking for some fun. And from the look in your eyes, I'd say you were too."
"Does it now?" he asked throatily. I bit and sucked on my bottom lip for a moment, before tugging his face down so I could whisper in his ear. He was only slightly taller than me, since I was wearing black stiletto heels, so I didn't have to reach far. 
"It really, really does," I murmured, letting my breath linger on his neck. A shudder passed through him. "I was thinking," I began, my voice low. "Maybe we could have some fun together."

 I emphasised together by bringing our mouths together, giving him a long, lingering kiss that left him panting. I, on the other hand, was completely unmoved, but being the prostitute I am, I gave a loud moan into his mouth and faked panting. Really, I would make a fortune if I ever decided to go into that industry.