Chapter 18 Part 1

Okay, wow, so this has a bit of romance in it... Just a warning to some people out there, you might wanna skip this chapter if you don't really like reading the more detailed romance parts. Don't worry, it will make sense if you just skip this chapter :) (By the way though, they don't actually have sex. I thought that it was a little soon for that. I mean, they haven't even been on a date! So yeah.)

Oh, and dedicated because her books are just amazing and really inspire to me write :) 

***

Chapter 18 Part 1

Oh God. Had anything ever felt as right as this ancient dance of his lips moving with mine? In that moment, it seemed all of my worries had faded away into nothing. I couldn't worry about anything because I couldn't even think. All I could do was feel. 

 The sweet ecstasy of his lips on mine was torturous, because it only made me crave more. I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me into his lap. Automatically, I straddled him, pressing myself against the growing bulge in his trousers. My arms wrapped around his neck as I pulled myself closer to him, pressing my breasts to his chest. 

 I heard him groan into my mouth, and I couldn't help but deepen the kiss. As our tongues tangled together, I threaded my hands into his silky hair, my eyes squeezed shut from the swell of intense pleasure. His hands burned a trail on my waist, slipping under my t-shirt, leaving pleasant tingles all across my stomach as his hands slowly travelled upwards. 

 Suddenly, he ripped his mouth away from mine, resting his forehead against mine as we both sat there, panting heavily. Then, he pushed me off his lap. I made a sound of protest and he chuckled. 

 And somehow, I was in his arms and he was carrying me bridal style to his room. But that wasn't how I wanted to be carried. I turned so that my body was facing his and then oh so slowly let my body slid down his, wrapping my legs around his hips to keep from falling. 

 Cole's steps faultered slightly as he groaned low in his throat, a husky sound that seemed to rub me from the inside out. When Cole resumed walking, every step he took rubbed us together in the most delicious ways, making me feel aching and empty. 

 When we got to his room, he kicked the door closed behind him and gently lay me down on the bed. My head hit the pillow and his scent enveloped me in a warm embrace. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, feeling the bed dip as he brought his body on top of mine, his arms on either side of my head. My eyes opened and met his, scolding me with heat and fire. 

 Our lips crashed together again, with more intensity this time. I closed my eyes from the pleasure, my hands running down his chest of their own accord. Frustration grew within me at the matieral in my way, so I pulled up the white t-shirt he wore, breaking the kiss for a moment to get it over his head. 

 Exploring what had been unveiled was pure heaven. His sculpted chest was dusted with dark hair as I ran my hands over it again and again, stopping to play with his nipples, which hardened under my touch. 

 With each caress I gave him, he seemed to grow more aggressive, which made me want to die from pleasure. As he pressed out lower bodies together, he ravenged my mouth, playfully nipping my lower lip, making me moan with abandon.

 Heat grew within me, and suddenly, the material blocking our skin on skin contact became too much. Breaking the kiss for a moment, I quickly pulled the graphic t-shirt I wore over my head and shimmied out of my jeans, tossing them carelessly in the room.

 Cole pulled back for a moment to stare at my body in awe. His eyes travelled over every part of my heated skin, and the wicked glint in his eyes told me he liked what he saw. But I couldn't stand to not touch him for so long, so I pullled his mouth back to mine, greedily taking all he had to offer.

 The addictive flick of his tongue against mine was too much and not enough, all at the same time. I wanted so much more than this, damn the consequences. Now that I'd finally allowed myself this contact, I could clearly see what I had been denying for so long.

 I liked Cole. Not just as a best friend, which is what I had been trying to convince myself all along. I sucked on his offered tongue, making him groan with need.
'No, I definately don't think of you as just a friend,' I thought, smiling against his mouth, pleased with the sounds of pleasure he was making. 

 I frowned when he pulled his mouth away from mine, but then sighed in contentment as he trailed it down to my neck. As he nuzzled my neck, Cole sighed, his warm breath tickling my neck.
"Raven, we can't," he breathed, gently kissing my neck, making me close my eyes. It took a moment for his words to sink in.
"What do you mean we can't? Of course we can!"

 I tried to bring my lips to his again, but he held me back, despite the desire in his eyes.
"No Raven, I can't. I've already taken advantage of you. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I let this go any further." I frowned at him as a wave of dizziness swept over me.
"But... Don't you want me?" I asked drowsily, trying my best fo focus through the pounding in my head. He chuckled throatily, the sound vibrating against my throat before he pulled back to look me in the eye.
"Babe, you have no idea how much I want you, but you're not ready and chances are, you're more than a little bit tipsy."
I hiccuped, throwing him a glare. "Hey, that's not-" hiccup, "nice!"

 Cole laughed at me, pulled me close so that my head rested against his chest. I closed my eyes at the pleasurable warmth that seemed to emanate from him and seep into me, chasing away the cold I had once harboured. He kissed my forehead gently, rubbing soothing circles on my bare back.

 "Just go to sleep Raven," Cole whispered, his voice comforting. "We can sort everything out in the morning." 
"Cole, I'm so tired," I mumbled, snuggling against him. My eyes drifted shut. 
"I know you are Rave, but things'll get better. They always do." 
"I hope you're right. I don't like feeling like this." I sighed softly. I wasn't usually so out of control with my emotions. I felt like everything had been turned upside down. 
"Like what?" 

 But I was already asleep.  

***

Yeah, a very...romancy chapter there. ;) haha, some people will be happy with that :P And for those of you who know me...DON'T JUDGE, I read WAY to many horny books -__- haha.

Sorry for any mistakes and stuff, I was once again rushing to update this since I haven't in a while, which is sad times. SO yeah, I hoped you liked it :)