He did what?!

Chapter 8

(He did what?!)

Ari never ceased her rant as they arrived in the Underground. While the other girls, including Sarah, felt sick, she continued on unaffected.

"Ari!" Jenna finally yelled. The blonde girl stopped and looked at her. "Where the hell are we?!"

The blonde teenage girl looked around before her eyes widened in surprised. She hadn't noticed they weren't in the park until her rant had been ended. Unfortunately that's also when the nausea hit her. "What did you do to me?" She said not hiding she suddenly felt sick.

"An unfortunate side effect to transporting when you first begin." Tae informed the princess.

"As for where you are, welcome to The Dark Elf Kingdom." Soren announced proudly.

"You weren't listening were you?" Ari said looking at the king less than pleased. "I don't belong here. Send us back!" She ordered.

"You are my daughter and this is where you belong." Soren announced calmly. "Besides one of your friends has the Aura of Fae on her. Once touched by a Fae one no longer belongs in the mortal realm."

"Send them back!" Ari ordered ignoring her nausea. "You had no right to force me or them here!" She snapped.

"I'm your father. I have every right where you are concerned Arianna!" The dark king growled at her.

"They..."

"Were there Arianna. There can be no witnesses." Soren informed his daughter. "Now it is getting late. You will be escorted to your rooms. We can decided later what to do with the three of you."

"Don't you mean four?" Lola said.

"Sarah is Fae touched. Her fate will first be decided by whether or not the Fae that she has been touched by wants her back."

"No!" Ari said stepping protectively in front of the dark haired girl.

"No decisions will be made before morning." Soren said remaining calm. He nodded and a guard took hold of each girl and began leading them away.

"If anything happens to Sarah or any of my friends…."

"I have no reason to harm your friends daughter." He nodded at the dark elf that had hold of his daughter and the glaring girl was led away.

"Send word." The king stopped at the site of a white owl flying through the window and into the throne room.

"Tell me my goblins are mistaken." The Goblin King said. "You didn't really take the entire group did you?" He questioned not hiding he didn't like the idea.

"I had no choice." Soren defended.

"And you say I have no patience." Jareth commented annoyed. "How do you plan to explain this if my father finds out?" The Goblin King shook his head. "Correction, when he finds out?"

"I couldn't leave witnesses." Soren said not hiding even he didn't think it sounded like a good excuse.

Jareth rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I suggest you come up with a better excuse or at least make it sound better." Jareth glanced around and then said, "How are they handling the change?"

"Let us say my daughter is not pleased with me." The Dark Elf King replied.

"Given what I myself have witnessed I don't imagine she is." The King of Goblins commented less than surprised. "The others?"

"Think believe they are having a dream." Tae said entering the throne room. "Except for your Sarah." Hesitantly he looked at his king and said, "Ari took Sarah with her. She became physical shall we say when we tried to separate Sarah from her."