Ch XXI: You Could Say That

I gasped as I saw the blood start to flow from the gash on my arm. It wasn't deep but the razor blade was sharp. So it cut pretty decently. It stung and burned and I felt the tears well up in my eyes again. I bit my lip and clenched my fist. It hurt more than i expected it to.

Blood started to drip onto the floor and I panicked. I turned on the sink and stuck my arm under the cold water. I watched the blood mix with the water and the sink started to fill up with a mixture of blood and water. I turned the water off when the sink was about halfway full and pulled my arm out of the water and quickly put a band aid on it.

The water had only turned a very light red from the blood. It was almost only sorta pinkish. So apparently the cut wasn't too bad but it hurt like hell. The problem is even though the cut itself hurt my emotions felt more under control and I felt calmer than I had before. Just the thought of slicing up my own skin to alleviate pain scared me.

I went into my room and slipped on a long sleeve shirt to cover the band aid so when Blaine came back he wouldn't ask any questions.

I went back into the living room and just sat there waiting. I had nothing to do but wait anymore. But not just waiting for Blaine. Waiting for everything.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the front door. I practically jumped out of my seat and opened uo the front door. Blaine was standing there with his suitcase in one hand and an acoustic guitar in the other.

"You couldn't leave your house for god knows how long without bringing your guitar?" I raised an eyebrow.

"That's ridiculous Kurt. I keep this in my car not my house." He stepped inside and I shut the door behind him. "Where do you want me to put my stuff?"

"Umm well Finn and Carole took all of their stuff when they left so Finn's room is out. And it would be a bit weird if you slept in my dad and Carole's room and our house is too small to have a guest room and I don't want you to sleep on the couch so... I guess my room." I felt the blush start to spread across my cheeks and Blaine just stayed casual and nodded.

"Okay. Cool." We walked to my room and he put his stuff down. I sat down on my bed and watched him look around the room.

"Were your parents upset about you leaving?" He sat down next to me.

"They were extremely devastated." He said overly sarcastically.

"So I'm guessing they took it well then?"

He nodded. "I guess you could say that."