Ch XII: Ever

I gripped Kurt's hand harder. So hard that I thought he was probably in severe pain by now and there would probably be a bruise there later. I loosened my grip so I didn't stop all blood flow to his hand or break it or something. I didn't dare respond to Sebastian. I just stared ahead of me so I didn't loose my cool.

"Go away Sebastian. Your not welcome here." Kurt snapped. Wow. I have never seen him so fierce before. I have to admit it was kinda hot.

"Whoa gay face calm yourself. I was just trying to make conversation with my BOYFRIEND also known as something you will never have." He said with a smug look.

"He's not your boyfriend anymore horse head!" Kurt said getting even louder and angrier.

"How do you know?"

"Because he's living with me!"

"Yea I heard. That's why I broke up with him. I would rather not date someone who cheats on me for a gay man whore." Kurt lost it after that. He sprang straight up and started yelling in Sebastian's face. Our grip on each others hands was the only thing keeping Kurt from full on attacking him.

"Now you just wait a second! None of that is true! HE broke up with YOU because after he told you he was moving in with me you got all pissed and freaked out so you hit him! Now I really don't give a damn about why you did it or what you thought was going on between us because none of that matters! Either way he doesn't deserve to get hit! Nobody does!"

Oh my god. What the hell just happened?! What was Kurt doing?! He just spilled everything to everyone! I looked at them all to see their reactions. They mostly all looked shocked but then I looked at Finn. He looked pissed. So pissed I couldn't tell who was angrier! Me, him, Kurt or Sebastian! Finn stood up and I could tell things were about to get serious.

"Listen I would leave if I were you because if you don't you are gonna get you sweet, rich, private school ass handed to you by public schoolers. So just take your crap and ever come near Kurt or Blaine ever again. Do you understand me?"

"Yea." Sebastian smiled. "I understand and I'll leave them alone. After..." He turned around and grabbed something off another table. "...this!" He lunged the cup towards Kurt and I realized what he was doing.

"Kurt! No!" I shouted, swiftly jumping in front of him and knocking him onto the sofa. I felt a burning hot liquid smash into my face and drip all down my body. It made the bruise feel like someone was trying to catch my face on fire. My clothes were stained with coffee and it was all on the floor. I gave an icy glare to Sebastian and he just gave me his typical grin.

"That's all. I won't bother you LADIES anymore. He started to walk out of the coffee shop but this wasn't over. I wouldn't let it end like this. I took a step forward but I was jerked back by someone. Kurt.

"Don't do it Blaine. He's not worth it." I looked around at everyone else and they were all nodding their heads in agreement. But I wasn't about to give up that easily. I shook Kurt's grip on my wrist and started making a beeline to Sebastian. But I forgot the coffee was covering the floor and I felt myself flying backwards. There was a severe pain in the back of my head.

"Oh my god!" Rachel screamed while everyone else gasped. I slowly slinked down to the ground and looked up at everyone else disoriented. Kurt looked mortified. There was still nobody in the coffee shop except for the group of us. I looked back at Kurt and he was slowly falling to his knees. His hands were shaking and he was breathing heavily. Finn scooped him up off the ground and started leading him out. He was kicking and screaming for Finn to let him go and he was crying his eyes out.

"Finn! Let me go! LET ME GO! No! NOOOO!" He screamed. It was heart breaking to hear and it tore me apart inside. I have never seen him so upset before. And then it hit me. The scream, the shaking, the crying, the heavy breathing.

He was having a panic attack! Over me? Of course over me! What else?! This was scary. The more Finn tried to control him the more he kicked and screamed and cried.

"Guys get out of here!"

"But Finn-" Mercedes started.

"NOW!" He ordered. "And bring Blaine with you!" Everyone ran out and left Puck to get me.

"Puck please let me stay. Just go."

"Okay." He shrugged and walked off. I was starting to regain most of my senses so I started to stand up. I was really dizzy at first but I just wanted to calm Kurt down. Finn saw me and his eyes got wide.

"Blaine?! Get out of here!"

"Kurt." I said softly in a tone that I thought would calm him down a bit.

"Blaine." He whined stress fully still fighting Finn. I looked Finn dead in the eyes.

"Finn let him go."

"Blaine-" Finn tried to fight back not letting Kurt go from his arms which were restraining him. I interrupted him.

"Just let him go. I will calm him down." Finn sighed but did as instructed. Kurt ran towards me and slammed his body into mine knocking me onto the couch. I hugged him tight and he cried into my chest.

I wasn't going to let him go for anything. EVER.