Ch IX: I'm Coming With You

I was pacing in the hall nervously. Up, down, up, down. I thought to myself for a minuite trying to calm my nerves. I was freaking out. Blaine had left a half an hour ago and I haven't heard from him since. What was taking so long? Calm down Kurt. Maybe... maybe... OH I DON'T KNOW!

I tried to fill my head with as many postive thoughts as I could but it was impossible. How can I not assume the worst I mean it's Sebastian we're talking about! The speed of my pacing increased and I grew more worried as time went on. 5 minuites. 10 minuites and then 15 minuites passed. What do I do? This is insane! What if he's hurt or worse... what if Sebastain convinced him to stay away from me?" Okay maybe that's not AS bad as him getting hurt but its still pretty bad.

Finally at 1:03 I heard someone open the front door and sam it shut. I ran into the front living room and my face instantly lit up. It was Blaine. He smiled at me and I noticed part of his face was darker. But it wasn't just darker IT WAS BRUISED! His smiled faded and so did mine. He grew extremly pale and looked like he was in another world.

"Kurt." He whined almost as high pitched as me. His legs gave out underneath him and he started falling to the ground.

"Blaine! Oh my god!" I yelled. I ran over and caught him just in time so he didn't land on the floor. I grabbed his hips and slowly led him down to the floor so he was on his knees. "Blaine what happened?!" I urged examining the bruise on his face.

"Sebastian. He hit me." Blaine breathed out.

"What? WHAT?! Oh my god. Oh my god! Why?!"

"I told him about us and he hit me." Blaine said it like it was just as simple as reading one of the Harry Potter books.

"You say it like it's normal." I said quieting down a bit. "Why?" He sighed and didn't say anything. "Has he hit you before?"

"No but..."

"But what?"

"But I guess I was sort of not that surprised. He kind of always acted sort of cold and controlling." Blaine answered. I didn't say anything. "Kurt? Are you okay?"

"Yea I just... I just..." Blaine gave me a blank look waiting for an answer. But I didn't have one. I took a glace at his bruised, battered face and quickly wanted to change the subject. "Oh no I almost forgot."

"What?"

"Rachel invited us for coffee to meet up with the rest of the group. I guess I could call it off or rain check or something."

"No. Don't do that just for me. I know how much you miss them and I don't want to get in the way of that."

"But Blaine it just won't be the same without you."

"I know... I'm coming with you."