Ch XVI: She Thought...

"Blaine I'm so sorry. I had NO idea!"

"It gets worse." I said.

"What? How could it possibly get worse?"

"I picked her up and I was crying. I wandered through the woods for another hour before I finally found my house. I was still carrying Sarahs damaged body in my arms. I opened up the front door and my family came rushing to me. My parents didn't even ask me if I was okay. My mom dropped to her knees and started screaming and crying when she saw Sarah and my dad just took her out of my arms and held her. I looked at Cooper and I could see the sympathy in his eyes. He came over to me and held my hand tight. My did finally looked back at me. His eyes were filled with rage. He handed Sarahs body to Cooper and told him to start digging a hole in the backyard for a grave. Cooper nodded but didn't move. I looked up at him and he was crying. My dad grabbed me harshly by the wrist and started dragging me to the woods. I struggled, screamed and cried. When we finally entered the thick tree ridden woods my dad didn't stop there. He kept dragging me deeper and deeper into the woods. We eventually stopped and he shoved me to the ground. He started beating me and screaming profanity at me. I was getting dizzy and was bleeding in multiple places .He threw sticks and stones at me and would just keep yelling at me. He said: 'Get up!' and 'Be a man and fight me back!'. I just layed on the ground cowering. He came over to me and started kicking me profusely. When I felt him stop kicking me I looked up and he was gone. I managed to find my way back home easier this time. It only took me about a half an hour. I heard my mom yelling at someone and I peeked out of the woods. She and my dad were standing on the porch and she was yelling at him. I wasn't even sure if my dad wanted me dead or not so I just stayed hidden to avoid any further abuse." I paused for a second.

I was almost in hysterics at this point. I could barely speak. But I knew I needed to finish this here and now. Kurt was the first person I have ever told. I never even told Sebastian before.

"I watched for a few more minuites and then heard my mom scream 'Get out! Leave and never come back!' I was in complete shock. My dad stomed over to his car, got in, slammed the door shut and sped down the street. I could tell I was never going to see him again. I watched my mom stand there for a second. She was crying to herself. I ran across the street absolutley screeching for my mom at this point. When she saw mye her eyes got wide and she held me in her arms tight and protective. We both cried. She thought she had lost me to."