Ch X: He Was Here

"What?! Blaine are you crazy? What do you think they are gonna say? Especially Finn! Your like a little brother to him!"

"Kurt I am not going to let Sebastian get some cheap thrill out of this. I am sick of him controlling my life no matter what his role in it is." He sighed.

"Fine. But at least let me try to cover up the bruise as best as I can with concealer for now."

"Okay." So Kurt spent about fifteen minutes trying as best as he could to try and cover up my bruise. We finally decided it wasn't going to get much better so we gave up and headed to the coffee shop. We arrived right on schedule. I took a step in the doorway and paused. I smiled when I saw all of me and Kurt's close friends. Kurt immediately ran over to then and gave them each a greeting hug. I just stood there frozen. Finally Kurt noticed me and excused himself to come and talk to me. He rushed over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Blaine what's wrong? Are you okay? Are you nervous? Do you want to go home?" Blaine just shook his head no. His eyes were wide and he looked terrified. "Blaine you look like you saw a ghost please tell me what's wrong." He swallowed hard and pointed to a table at the far end of the shop. There was someone, one person, out of the few that were there smugly sipping their coffee and making my blood boil with every move they made.

Sebastian was here.