Ch V: Nightmare?

"Kurt! Kurt help me!"

"Dad?!" I screamed. "Dad where are you?!" My voice filled with desperation.

"Help me Kurt! I need your help!"

"I'm coming dad!" I responded tears filling my eyes. I ran forewords. Into blackness.

"Kurt! Help!" My dad kept calling.

"I'm trying dad! I'm trying!" I panted increasing my speed. I kept running. Faster and faster. The more I ran the more desperate the cries became. I didn't stop for anything because now I was getting closer to my dad's cries. Everything was still pitch black and then I began to fall. Air rushed through my hair and I kept falling in to black nothingness. I screamed and screamed and screamed. BAM! I landed with a thud all of the air leaving my body momentarily. I sat up and I was still surrounded by nothingness. and then i saw it. A door! I ran to it as fast as I could still trying to regain breath. I finally reached the door but it wouldn't open. I was NOT going to quit now. I kicked it and body slammed it until it finally forced open and I flew inside.

It wasn't black nothingness anymore. Now it was white. Wow what an improvement. But there was something else. Red splatters. All over the walls. It didn't look like blood but I was still freaked out. The I saw Blaine.

He was laying on the ground surrounded by the mysterious red substance. And who was standing over him? None other than Sebastian. But there was something in his hand...

It was a gun! And it was aimed at Blaine!

"NO!" I yelled! He looked up at me. I dropped down to my knees and started crying. "No please don't hurt him! Don't hurt him please!" I begged. And to my horror Sebastian just looked down. His fingers twiched by th trigger and he started to pull back. No! I charged at him and knocked him to the ground. I fought to get the gun away from him but he was stronger and he pulled the trigger. I looked directly at Blaine expecting to see the worst but then I realized that there wasn't anything wrong. Then I looked down. Blood was flowing from my stomach. I gripped my abdomen and doubled over in pain. I looked for Sebastian but he had disappeared. I almost lifelessly crawled over to Blaine and wrapped myself in his arms.

"At least I get to die in the arms of someone I love. And even if this is my last chance to say something meaningful I just want to say Iove you." My voice started giving out and tears formed in my eyes. "Because loving you is meaningful to me and as far as I'm concerned loving you is the only reason I didn't die a long time ago."

I closed my eyes and waited for the remaining life to drain out of my body.

"Kurt." I felt Blaine's breath tickle the back of my neck. "Kurt." He said again. He kept on repeating my name again and again and again and each time it got louder and louder. Then the image of my bloody body in Blaine's strong arms faded and everything was pitch black.

"Kurt. Wake up Kurt. You're having a nightmare. Wake up."

"Huh? What?" I opened my eyes and Blaine was standing over me. "What happened?"

"You were having a nightmare. You were kicking and screaming and you almost fell off the couch and hit your head on the coffee table a few times. I've been trying to wake you up for three minutes."

"Oh god. I am so embarrassed."

"Don't be. It's fine."

"What time is it?"

"11:30."

"What?!" I looked out the window and the sun was out. "I slept through the whole night and rest of yesterday?!" Blaine nodded. "Where did you sleep?"

"I just slept on the floor." I looked down and there were a few blankets and pillows laying on the floor making up a tiny, homemade mattress.

"You could have just slept in my bed or something."

"It's fine." I gave him a skeptical look..

"Really?"

"Yea Kurt I was fine. Do you want me to make you breakfast?"

"No that's okay. I'll get it." I stood up, stretched, looked into the kitchen and nearly passed out. It was spotless!

"You like it?" Blaine smirked. I whipped around and gawked at him.

"You did all this by yourself?!"

"Yup. Sure did."

"It's amazing. Wait did you even clean the windows?"

"Yea I did the full on clean."

"Oh. My. GOD! Blaine thank you so much!" I giggled and flung myself into his arms. "Thank you." I said again only this time in a whisper.

"No problem. It's honestly the least I can do. But I have two questions."

"What?"

"Okay number one are you living here alone?"

"Basically." I said looking down. "Even since dad died it's just been me."

"Okay well that brings up an  extra question."

"What now?" I laughed looking back up.

"Do you mind if I stay here with you? I think you need someone here to take care of you and keep you safe." Blaine watching over me and spending time with me all day and night? Sounds like the best deal ever!
"Of course you can Blaine. What's your last question?"

"What was your nightmare about?"