Ch VIII: How Will I Explain?

I was scared. It wasn't a joke. I was terrified actually. Kurt kept begging me to tell him why.

"I'm scared of what he'll do. What if he yells and breaks up with me or what if he hurts you?"

"How would he hurt me?"

"He could somehow manage to make your life a living hell." We were both silent and Kurt finally spoke up.

"You have to tell him Blaine."

"What? Why?"

"Look I know it might be scary but you have to. A relationship is nothing without honesty. The longer you wait the worse it's going to be when he finds out later. You can't do this yourself. What do you think?"

"I don't know."

"You know who would give you the same advice?"

"Who?" I asked desperate for answers.

"My dad." Kurt answered confidently.

"But Kurt... your dad... he's-"

"I know but I remember you saying my dad has amazing relationship advice and I know my dad well enough that he would give the same advice. You may not want to listen to me and you don't need to but listen to my dad."

"Are you sure?" I said after thinking it over for a second.

"Yes Blaine."

"Your right." I agreed. "I have to tell him." Kurt smiled.

"Good. When are you going to tell him?"

"Well I'm meeting him at 12:30 at Dalton so we can study together. So then I guess."

"Okay you have fifteen minutes."

"What?"

"It's 12:15."

"Already!?" I asked shocked.

"Yup."

"Oh god." I mumbled but Kurt must've heard me because he kept on telling me to calm down.

"Your going to be okay Blaine." I looked at him solemnly and gave him a small nod.

"Okay. Well I better go. If I leave now I'll just make it there. I'll see you later Kurt."

"I'll see you later." I rushed out of the house and drove as fast as I possibly could to Dalton. I was five minutes early. Perfect. I strolled into the magnificent school and heard singing coming from the Warblers rehearsal room. I smirked remembering all of the good times. I listened in on them singing a beautiful rendition of A Drop In The Ocean. I was so lost in the sound of their voices I almost didn't realize Trent was pulling me further into the room. I smiled and joined in with them turning Sebastian's solo into a duet. After we sang the last notes everyone cheered and greeted me.

"Blaine!" We missed you so much!" Jeff proclaimed.

"Yea we've been meaning to call you. How's that public school of yours going?" Wes smiled.

"It's great. I really love it there. I missed you guys so much."

"We missed you to! Sebastian never shuts up about you." I looked at Sebastian and he blushed.

"How's Kurt?" Trent asked silencing everyone. We all knew Trent had this little thing for Kurt and was devastated when he left to go back to McKinley. I guess he never got over it.

"He's okay I guess. His dad died."

"What?!" They all said in unison.

"Yea just the beginning of the month."

"How's he doing?" Trent said obviously concerned.

"Last time I check he was a litt4le beaten up about it."

"And hen was the last time you checked Blaine?" Sebastian asked obviously suspecting something.

"That's sorta what I wanted to talk to you about. I'm moving in with him so I can take care of him. He's really broken and I need to make sure he is safe and okay."

"Can you guys leave for a minute?" Sebastian growled ordering them out. They all obeyed and left.

"Sebastian but you need to learn to trust me. I know you have trust issues from the past but-"

"Don't talk down to me." He interrupted. It caught me off guard.

"W-what?" I said nervously.

"You heard me." He said looking up. "I'm not a child. Don't treat me like one."

"What are you talking about? I wasn't trying to treat you like a child."

"You think you can defy me. You think you can ignore me. I told you to stay away from him!" He snapped.

"Why? He's not hurting you." I responded forcefully. Sebastian looked shocked and angry.

"Why?!" He said getting louder. "Because I said so that's why!" He was screaming now.

"How many times do I have to tell you there is noting going on between us?! Stop being such an ass!" I yelled as loud as I could. I covered my mouth as soon as I finished and I regretted everything. Sebastian looked pissed. Uh oh. He took a step towards me and my heart started racing. "S-Sebastian." I stuttered. "I'm sorry. Just calm down." He took another step foreword so I took a step back. He kept on backing me up until he had me pinned against the wall. "Now Sebastian think of what the circumstances are here. I said I was sorry." He didn't say anything he just gave me an icy glare. "Fine if your going to be like this I guess I have nothing to lose." I said knowing all to well what was going to happen next. At this point I was cowering in the corner on the ground trembling. As just as he lifted his arm he brought it down right on my face.

I screamed out in pain and felt all the tears pent up inside me come out. I looked up at Sebastian and he still looked emotionless.

"Now are you going to stay away from him? Or am I going to have to do that again?"

"No." I mumbled. "I'm not going to stay away from him. And your not going to control me." I said starting to stand back up.

"You can't do this Blaine. You can't do this to me!"

"Well you can't do this to me!" I retorted pointing to where he hit me. "I'm through with you!"

"Fine. You were disobedient anyway. You never listened to me and always disrespected me."

"Whatever Sebastian. Screw you. Go burn in hell for all I care just stay out of my life!" I flung open the door, stormed out and slammed the door shut behind me. I jumped when I saw all the Warblers standing there wide eyes and pale.

"What happened Blaine?" Curt asked.

"Nothing." I mumbled starting to walk back to my car.

"Blaine wait what happened?" Nick chased after me the rest of them following him. I didn't answer.

"Blaine just tell us. We're your friends." Jeff said putting his hand on my shoulder halting me. I whipped around and lost my temper.

"Just stop okay?! I'm fine! Just leave me alone!" I yelled sprinting as fast as I could to my car. I threw myself into the drivers seat and looked in the mirror. There was red sploches where Sebastian hit me which would probably later turn into a bruise. I noticed there was already some black and blue creeping on the edges. Great. I felt sick like I was going to pass out. But then I thought of something much worse.

How am I going to explain this one to Kurt?