Ch VII: I'm Scared

What was I supposed to do? Tell him about me dying in his arms and my full admittance for my love for him? No way. Not a chance. Do I feel bad about lying? Yea sure I do. But I was NOT going to tell him. Don't judge me okay? I'm just human.

"Okay. Wow. Where do I start?"

"Remember you promised you wouldn't be mad?"

"No I'm not mad I'm just... shocked."

"I know that it's weird and creepy and i know I probably seem like a freak right now but please don't hate me. I wouldn't be able to stand it if you hated me."

"I don't hate you Kurt. I could never hate you. And you aren't going to lose me. I don't care what Sebastian says."

"Wait Sebastian? I thought we were all okay with the dream thing?!" My voice cracked and tears began to well up in my eyes.

"We are it's not that. It's something totally different."

"What is it then?" Blaine sighed and buried his hands face in his hands. It's something he does when he's nervous or stressed.

"Sebastian told me the other day when you left when we went to get coffee If I ever saw you or talked to you again he would break up with me."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me before?!"

"Because I needed to see you."

"This is crazy. Why doesn't he want us talking?"

"He thinks I'm cheating on him for you."

"What? That's ridiculous!" Blaine suddenly look hurt.

"Yea. I guess." He mumbled.

"So what are you gonna tell Sebastian? I mean your basically living here ow so how are you going to tell him? And how is he gonna react?"

"I honestly don't know Kurt. But I do know one thing." He said. He looked down and I could tell he was choking up. I looked at him concerned.

"What Blaine?" I asked. My voice equally shaky. He looked up at with with watering, red eyes.

"I'm scared to find out."