Ch XXII: He Didn't...

"Blaine... Are you okay? Is your home life like... you know..."

I looked up at Kurt and sighed. "My home life is fine. I do whatever I want, I eat when and what ever I want, I hang out with who ever I want and when I want to." I looked back down at the floor. "It's fine."

We both sat there in silence for a while and finally I stood up and walked over to my suitcase. "What are you doing?" Kurt asked. I opened up my suitcase and pulled out the small safe and handed it to Kurt. It was so tiny it fit into the palm of one of his hands. "What's this?" He asked examining it.

"Just open it." I answered and sat back down next to him. "The combination is 16-0-6."

Kurt did the combination on the dial and the safe unlocked. He opened up the tiny door and his eyes got wide. "Blaine. Holy shit."

In the safe there was some cash... Okay not just some. A lot. "There's one thousand dollars in there. It's for you."

"What?! For me?!"

I nodded. "Yes. For you. It's noting really. I just want you to be okay. It's basically to get you back on your feet and so you can pay bills and so when I'm staying here we have money to buy food and other essentials." I smiled brightly at him and he just looked at me in shock still.

"This is insane. I can't accept this Blaine." He handed the safe back to me and I sighed.

"Yes. You can." I handed it back to him.

"I can't." He insisted and shoved the safe back at be but I just gave it right back to him and held it firmly in his hands.

"You can." I looked into his eyes and he looked nervous. I kept my hands on his so he couldn't give the safe back to me and smiled at him again.

"Thank you so much Blaine... It means a lot."

I nodded and then hugged him. He didn't hug back at first so I didn't let go and I just hugged him tighter.

He still didn't hug back.