Sneak Peek

Warning: Sexual Content

.....Gave Vanessa a lot to think about since she was trying hard not to love him, she wasn't letting her guard down again, he wouldn't hurt her.

Lunch was great as expected and Vanessa and Danesha were about to burst, they made their way to the elevator and got in.

"Which floor are we on?" Vanessa asked as she was about to punch in the floor number

"20, VIP suite" Danesha said in a neutral tone

20....VIP suite, those words rang in Vanessa's ears, how on earth is she paying for this, she was beginning to worry and Danesha could see it as Vanessa slowly raised her hand to press 20. The elevator doors close and Danesha needed to get Vanessa away from these thoughts of worry she couldn't let her find out. Danesha ran her hand along her best friend's shoulders, Vanessa knew what Danesha wanted, from young they did this they hadn't done it in a while and maybe she needed a little affection. Vanessa turned around and kissed the shorter girl pushing her against the walls of the elevator, the kiss was brief but deep and filled with emotion the love they had was something stronger than anything they felt with men. Danesha stared at Vanessa they had reached their floor and they both needed something real, something deep and something with a person they love.

Danesha grabbed Vanessa's hand they smiled at each other and then hand in hand they ran to the room, Danesha fiddled with the door, she got the open and she and Vanessa busted through the door. The room was huge but Vanessa had no time for admiring right now, she was crawling up the bed between Danesha's legs their lips met with just as much passion as before Vanessa rubbed her hand up Danesha's hips, and up to her breasts she cupped her breast in her right hand, Danesha gasped lightly into Vanessa's mouth, Vanessa slipped her hand under her bra, she could feel her nipples grow rigid against the palm of her hand. Kissing her neck she lowered herself so she was resting between her breasts placing butterfly kisses all around her breasts and between her cleavage. Vanessa flicked her tongue across Danesha's nipple making Danesha's back arch pushing her breast up against Vanessa's mouth but she held her down. Danesha's loved how slow and sensual Vanessa has she never rushed anything, mystery man always pleasured her but he was a bit rough, she wasn't sure if she liked the rough sex. She looked down into Vanessa's eyes as she slowly sucked her breast into her mouth, Vanessa sucked, flicked, licked and nibbled on Danesha breasts. Danesha's juices started to form a wet spot on her black lace panties as Vanessa worked on her breasts, she put her left hand between them shifting her weight to as she pulled Danesha's dress up around her waist and she rested her hand on Danesha's pubic mound. The heat which radiated from her center felt so inviting but Vanessa wasn't giving her what she wanted as yet, and Danesha needed a little punishment for kicking her out her car. Vanessa keep her hand still on her mound feeling the juices trail from between her vulva onto her fingers she wanted to spread it around but she remained still just to keep Danesha impatient.

Danesha was loving this attention she was getting from Vanessa first time in years they had some time together and they both matured so much, Vanessa who was once so timid about sex with her a few years ago has become a master at making her want her so bad, right now she would love if she forced her fingers into her wet cunt and finger fuck her till she screamed so loud the people on the next floor heard her and complain to the front desk. Danesha was getting impatient and began to rock her hips on Vanessa's now soaked fingers but she only got a flicker of stimulation as Vanessa pulled away from her hand. Danesha felt Vanessa shifted on the bed, as she opened her eyes to find her beautiful best friend kneeling at the end of the bed totally naked the sun was beaming through the window her hair looked blonde in the sunlight made her eyes seem light brown and they dazzled, she looked totally mesmerizing but Vanessa was too busy motioning to Danesha to undress, Danesha slid her dress off tossing off the side of the bed she left her panties and bra on and Vanessa looked a bit confused.

"I mean everything" she said quite plainly

Danesha laughed she wasn't expecting that response and she did as Vanessa asked. After undressing she laid there with her legs open exposing her glistening lips, cleanly shaven and wet the sight of her like this was enough to make Vanessa's stomach tingle. She always felt a little tingly at times like these with intense emotion. Vanessa stared a bit too long then when she caught herself she wasted no time she grabbed Danesha's legs and pushed them up over her head exposing her glistening wet pussy, Danesha's face had shock written all over it she was stunned by the sudden burst Danesha braced herself for the attack but nothing, when she relaxed is when Vanessa plunged into her. Vanessa drank up Danesha's sweet nectar, she occasionally nibbled on her little bud, and it was so sensitive every time she did it made Danesha's body shudder. .....

Vote, Comment, and Share :).