6. The First Time In Years Part 2

Derek waited outside Vanessa's apartment building, he wanted to surprise her, this was mostly his mother's idea, she loved that they were talking again she loved Vanessa like a daughter and was devastated when they broke up but she wasn't going miss out on having Vanessa back in their family's life again, especially Derek's life. Derek smiled thinking about his mother she sent a few kebabs and some cake for Vanessa and told him to go buy her some chocolates, he did as she asked and was waiting in the carpark. Derek waited while he listened to some R&B, he was not sure if Vanessa was on her way home but he was going to stay until she got there.
Vanessa pulled into the parking lot at home she was a bit horny since they never got around to her, she just wanted to get inside take a nice long shower and please herself. Vanessa was about to get out when she remembered her suitcase in the truck, the thought of pulling it up the stairs of her apartment building made her tired and reclined in the car.
Derek watched Vanessa not sure what she was doing but she got back into the car, Maybe I should message her he thought.
Vanessa was thinking maybe she could get the job done quickly here and then continue in the bath. She pushed her seat back and spread her legs, looking around to make sure no one was close enough to see her. She breathed deeply as she was about to start when someone messaged her, in frustration, she hit the dashboard and let out a loud groan. She grabbed the phone to see who it was, it was Derek. Since it was Derek she replied but if it was anyone else,
Derek: Hey Ness
Vanessa: Hi, what's up?
Derek: I'm just chilling, was wondering what you were up to?
Derek wasn't sure what he was watching, he heard Vanessa groan not sure why, before he got another message from her he got out, leaving his phone in the car and was walking over to her car.
Vanessa: I'm in my car just...kinda relaxing
She sent that message, put her phone on silent and was about to continue before he answered, just as she was about to slip her hand under her skirt a voice.
"Hey"
Vanessa let out an ear piercing scream and her heart raced when she looked through her window and saw Derek,
"Wha-What are you doing here?"
"Well I came to bring you lunch, but I guess you were busy doing other stuff"
Vanessa began to blush realizing she was caught, she covered her face trying to cover her embarrassment, Derek realized how she felt and went around to the passenger seat and got in, she still covered her face but when he cupped her shoulders and pulled her into him, she buried her face into his chest. She breathed in deeply as she took in his scent, his strong masculine musk filled her nostrils, she leaned over the center console of the car. Vanessa wanted to curl into a ball in his arms she broke the embrace looking at him, he just smiled at her and tapped his lap giving her confirmation, she climbed over and got on his lap and they continued their embrace, Vanessa was back to normal after being caught and started to laugh,
"You scared the shit outta me" she said between laughing
"Wasn't really what I was going, for but it was a surprise"
"Why are you even here?" she asked with her face pressed into his shoulder "As I said earlier I came to bring you lunch and some chocolate, and spend the rest of the day with you" he felt her smile against his shoulder. Vanessa was still as horny as before but she was enjoying the moment of being in his arms. He wrapped his muscular arms around her and squeezed her like he would never let her go, he missed her so much and now he just wanted to make up for all the wrong he had put her through. Derek gently moved her curly hair from her face and kissed her forehead.
"How about we head upstairs?" Vanessa suggested finally looking at Derek with tears in her eyes but she looked happy and wiped them away quickly. Vanessa took up the food and Derek got the suitcase. Vanessa ascended the stairs leading the way, Derek had never been farther than the front desk. He watched how her hips swayed as she walked up the stairs and dress clinging to her curves, she wore a short pink flowing dress which made her hips look wider, and when Vanessa got to her door she looked back at him to see he had stopped walking to look at her and smiled.
"Well this is my home, may not be a mansion like yours but I'm comfortable"
"Mansion? I live in 2 bedroom apartment with my cousin" he laughed as she opened the door "But you get what I'm saying, it's small but it's mine" Vanessa led Derek inside and he examined the place it was much more than she made it to be. Well furnished, it was spacious she could keep a party here. Vanessa knew Derek wasn't used to small places and felt conscious but when he said "Wow, this is more than I expected, Nurse Nicholls you have a great place here" he nudged her jokingly, but his statement was sincere.
Vanessa instructed him to put her bag in her room as she warmed up the kebabs and the two sat down to watch a movie as she ate.

Vanessa was at one end of the couch with her feet resting on his legs he rubbed them subconsciously. Derek was really into the movie and didn't even notice Vanessa had gotten up, the movie was about to end when he realized he wasn't rubbing feet anymore, he looked around for her but she was nowhere and he was very unfamiliar with her apartment. He stopped the movie and tried a few doors which were the bathroom and closet. Derek finally decided to check her room he walked in and saw an opened window which led to the fire escape, he looked out and there she was watching the sunset. "I like to do this a lot, it's so beautiful" she said which made him jump and hit his head on the window sill "Fuck!" he shouted,

Vanessa laughed heartily, while Derek held his head and sat down on her bed she crawled back inside to check his head. "You'll be fine, just a graze" she got her first aid kit from the bathroom cupboard and gently cleaned it off his injury, she kneeled on the bed beside him, she was so gentle he was surprised when she said, "All done". Derek turned his head to look at her and his face brushed across her breast she rested back quickly and they both blushed. "I'm-" she started but he gently rubbed her cheek and moved in slowly, she closed her eyes and tilted her chin up slightly in anticipation for their lips to touch, she could feel his breath on her face.