6. The First Time In Years Part 3

Derek was so close to her but he just held her there waiting, she couldn't take it any longer and opened her eyes and there he was with a sly grin on his face, he mouthed something but she didn't care. Vanessa wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, their lips parted as their tongues danced together feeling each other's rhythm and they became in sync quickly. The kiss was passionate but shaky on her end for she could hardly contain her excitement, she was so aroused by him and the kiss took her arousal to new heights, Vanessa leaned backward and Derek followed her. Neither of them planned for this, but it was happening. Derek settled between her legs and held his weight upon his hands, he stared at her and they smiled at each other. Vanessa bit her lip unintentionally which brought Derek's eyes to them, he kissed her gently. Vanessa's breathing was becoming heavy, her breast rise and fall against him, Derek moved from her mouth to her neck, he sucked on her neck while leaving wet kisses along her collarbone. This reminded her so much of her fantasy, the only difference is she could feel his rising erection through his jeans. Her back arched as he made this way to her breast. Vanessa dragged her nails through his short brown hair, Derek could sense a rush in her motions but he was taking his time, he pulled the top of her dress and bra exposing her two breasts, they were much bigger than the last time he saw them and he took the time to appreciate them. Vanessa watched Derek closely waiting for him to make a move but he didn't, she couldn't take it he was driving her crazy and her arousal was so intense she felt like she was about to cum from the suspense. Vanessa began to squirm beneath him as to remind him she was there, Derek smiled and kissed her lips lightly as if to let her know he didn't forget her presence, Derek couldn't wait any longer his growing erection was pressing on the zipper of his jeans through his boxers. Derek dove onto her breasts Vanessa never anticipated he would after the long process of teasing her. Derek simulated her left nipple with his tongue as he rolled the right one with his index finger and thumb, his tongue danced over her now turgid nipples, small moans escaped her lips as she pulled him closer to her. Derek rotated between each breast giving each one enough attention, he nibbled on one lightly and her body jolted and her hips began to rock he wasn't expecting such a response, she was grinding on the length of his shaft. Vanessa couldn't control her body or her moans just the pure ecstasy of his actions, he pulled her dress over her head and made his way down leaving a trail of kisses down her toned core. He hovered above her soaked panties, her sexual musk captivated him, he couldn't believe he had such an effect on her, he hooked his two index fingers in the top of them and pulled down while keeping eye contact, she lifted her hips so he could slide them down her legs with ease. Derek tossed her panties on the floor and peeled his shirt off tossing that also, Derek could now see her wet glistening vagina, Vanessa's heavy breathing hurried him on, he got back in position and finally made contact, he placed his tongue by her dripping entrance and dragged his tongue up tasting her. Vanessa's back arched just from the sensation and her breathing became shaky Derek was making it very hard for her as he engulfed her vagina with his mouth and watched her reactions, he never broke his gaze his piercing blue eyes peering up at her. Derek was hungrily drinking her nectar, he was just trying things to see what she liked, she liked when he teased her entrance with his tongue and sucked on the lips, his face was smeared with her juices, Derek pulled back her clitoral hood exposing her pink stiff bud he flicked his tongue on it and Vanessa began to ride his face her load moans filled the room the moans soon became screams of ecstasy he prodded at her entrance with two of his digits. Vanessa's orgasm was very close and Derek didn't keep her waiting he sucked on her clit and fingered her wet hole, he curled his fingers upward and gently massaged the roof of her vagina, Vanessa held his head increasing the pressure on her clit as she experienced her climax she couldn't believe what she was doing or let alone who she was doing it with, her back arched and her toes curled from her gyrations she pulled the sheet off the bed. Vanessa ran her fingers through his hair as if to reassure herself he was actually there, her climax was still pulsing through her body and a shocking feeling filled her entire being, Derek's fingers remained buried in her vagina, the grip had his hand trapped with her juices running down his knuckles, she eased up on the grip on his head as well as his fingers her body became limp and her body relaxed. He crawled up her body and kissed her she could taste her sex on his lips, Vanessa pushed his shoulder forcing him to roll over he pulled her with him and she straddled his hips, she could feel his hard cock much bigger than she expected her curly hair hung and he could barely see her eyes in the dark room. Vanessa left wet kisses along his neck while she grinded her hips on him, Derek grabbed her hips as he guided her motions. He had 2 handfuls of her ass when a faint ringing could be heard the two looked at each other until Vanessa realised it was her phone "UGHH!" she groaned, Derek chuckled at her response she climbed off of him and ran to the living room she wasn't sure who could be calling her at minutes to 8 but the person had the worst timing.

"Hello?" she answered trying to keep her voice neutral,
"Hi, Darling"
"Oh, Hi mum"
"I'm just calling to see if you got home safe since there is an accident in your area"
"I'm fine, been home a while just watching some movies" she said walking back to the bedroom finding a naked man in her room
"Darling, I don't know how to say this but, don't you think it's time you start seeing someone?" Vanessa almost choked when she heard what her mother said "I know you've been hurt but it's been a few years and you aren't gettin-" Vanessa began to giggle not only at her mother but at Derek, he didn't know she was back and jumped when he noticed,
"Vanessa?"
"Sorry, the movie, but who said I haven't been dating?"
"You ARE? So why haven't we met him"
"You will. Soon. Now good night mum"
She hung up before her mother could reply, Derek was currently hiding behind the curtain
"Sorry about that, it was my mum, and what are you doing?" she said smiling
"You sure you're ready for all my sexy?" Derek asked
Vanessa burst out in laughter as he tried to entice her, "Yes, I'm sure" she wasn't sure but she was going to be confident about it
"Maybe you should sit" Derek said gesturing to the bed, she did as he asked, 

"Okay, now you said you're sure?"

 "Come on, just come from behind there!" 

"Fine" Derek stepped from behind the curtain and Vanessa could not believe what she saw, her mouth dropped open. His penis was about 8-9 inches long and thick, with the veins giving it personality, and it sprang up, Vanessa wasn't sure what to say but she believed her face was saying a lot, her cheeks felt hot as the blood rushed to them, Derek strutted over to her with a devilish smirk on his face like he had accomplished a great feat, this wasn't the dick she lost her virginity to, 

"Wow......A bit lost for words"

"Actions speak louder than words" he said walking towards her. Vanessa held his penis in her hand feeling the warm and girth of it, his penis looked like something you would only see in porn wide with bulging veins, she stroked him lightly getting used to the size, they switch positions but never lost contact Vanessa knelt down between his legs and kissed the tip and twirled her tongue around it, a dollop of pre-cum ooze from it and he made a deep husky groan. Vanessa wrapped her lips around it and began to suck, her hands and mouth were going at the same steady pace, she used her hand to spread the mixture of saliva and cum, she slid down further engulfing more of him his hands combed through her curly hair while she did her job, she pulled up gasped for air and continued she spat on his dick and watched it run down the sides, she spread the spit around until his entire shaft was coated. Vanessa's head bobbed up and down fairly quickly she thought she was about ready to consume his whole length she gasped for air once more and then slid her mouth down until she met his pelvis, her eyes filled with water from the lack of oxygen but she held it until the last second "Shit" Derek said almost inaudible. Derek grabbed her head and pushed her down onto his dick again causing her to gag. Her face was flushed and her eyes were foggy but she was contented with the job she was doing, she cupped his balls while she sucked and starred into his eyes his seed glistened on her lips, she continued to give him a hand job as she licked the cum that was hanging off her lips.