6. First Time In Years

Vanessa had just woken up around 1 p.m. she had been a bit hungover after the night she had, she rolled over to find Danesha's spot empty she sat up and examined the room her friend was nowhere to be found. She couldn't have gone far so she decided to go take a shower. She undressed, watching her dress pool at her feet, admiring her curves in the full-length mirror, she had smeared makeup on her face, when they came back the hotel they just crashed and Vanessa was asleep in seconds. She put on some music and got in the shower. The water jetted out of the shower head soaking her from head to toe. Her hair clung to her face as she stood there with the water beating down on her body, she turned her face upward, the water hit her face, a smile crept crossed her face. Matthew was on her mind, but she dreamt about Derek, she didn't hear him in a few days mostly because her phone was off, Danesha had asked that they only used their phones for emergencies and for directions to Matthew's, she didn't object they were supposed to be spending time together so it was fine.
Steam engulfed the bathroom as she stood there lost in her thoughts, she wasn't sure what she was going to do in practically weeks she went from having no love life, to having 2 potential boyfriends. Danesha entered the sauna-like room and watched Vanessa, she looked exquisite body dripping in water and her hair just hanging, she didn't want to bother her as yet but she had just got off the phone with Stephan and the butterflies in her stomach were going wild. Vanessa didn't notice when she was no longer alone she was just enjoying the sensation of the water assaulting her body. She put her hands on the wall and watched the water swirl and left out the drain, her ass was pushed into the air with the water rolling down her back and down her thick vagina lips, her breast swayed beneath her and her hair hid her face. Danesha just watched her, she looked more beautiful and wasn't even trying. Just effortless, her toned legs and round firm bottom were getting most of the ogling. Vanessa looked up and through her hanging hair and steam she saw Danesha on the other side of the shower glass, she finished up her shower and stepped out. Danesha looked like she was going to burst with excitement.
"What?" Vanessa stated quite confused
"He wants to take me out!" she blurted out like she was holding it in for years.
Vanessa laughed figuring she could only mean one person, this is the first male who wasn't just another one night stand. Danesha had many one nights stands anything more serious she ran from she didn't think relationships were for her.
"I was talking to him a few minutes ago, I know I said no phones but I'm sure you understand" Danesha said with the cutest smile hoping to win Vanessa over
"Since you used yours I'm using mine" Vanessa strutted out of the bathroom before Danesha could stop her, she knew exactly who she was going to message, someone who had been on her mind all day and last night.

***

Derek was pulling up to his parents' house, he hadn't been there in months, the aura of the place just didn't appeal to him anymore, the once beautiful abode of a couple in harmony who built it during their 20 years of marriage, was now a dismal place on the outside and inside. During the last 5 years of their marriage, it went south, accusations of infidelity caused the two to just disconnect completely from each other. Cheryl, Derek's mother remained the sweet and loving woman everyone on the outside knew her to be, and Benjamin was his usual busy self, being one of the top real estate agents in town and the surrounding towns, he mostly sold luxury homes, penthouses even the occasional hotel. Benjamin and Cheryl were like ships passing in the night, she was mostly alone in the house since he had been going on many business trips, so she held monthly brunches and tea parties with the women of her neighborhood. She always loved the company, from being a stay at home mom, Benjamin insisted on it when they were married. Now her children Derek and Catherine are all grown she had very little to do at home, but visits from Derek always warmed her heart. Derek had just parked in the garage and entered the house. Their house was the biggest and situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, it looked like it was hand-picked out of a magazine, it was more modern than the little love nest it started as, Benjamin had it redesigned a few years ago, putting in a massive kitchen for his wife and expanded his study. Derek always had to look for his mother but he usually just followed his nose and he would find her. He followed the aroma of something delicious drew him to the kitchen, but surprisingly she wasn't there. The door leading to the deck was open and a gust of wind sent the tantalizing flavors into the room, Derek smiled for he knew where she was.
"Hello Darling" Cheryl beamed when Derek came and found her at the grill, he had called yesterday to tell her he was coming over and she just had to do something special
"Hi mum, whatcha doing there? It smells great" he said while hugging her and trying to steal a pick of meat, she smacked him playfully with the tongs
"Just something I saw online, beer and honey chicken shish kebabs"
Derek wasn't sure how it tasted yet, but the scent alone was inviting and the colors were vibrant.
Derek and Cheryl settled down in the gazebo in the yard and enjoyed lunch, as expected the kebabs were spectacular, juicy and flavourful.
"I haven't seen you for a while son, where have you been?" Mrs. Warren asked her tone made Derek feel guilty.
"Just been a lot going on" Derek stated not making eye contact "and then you and dad"
There was a pause they both knew what he meant,
"Hey" she said resting her hand on his "don't let our issues bother you I'm still your mother, and I miss you a lot" she smiled at him, but her eyes weren't smiling he could see she was having a hard time with the new developments of their marriage and he wasn't making it any better by avoiding her. As expected the kebabs were excellent the sweetness of the sweet peppers and pineapples, plus the tanginess of the beer marinated beef complimented each other well.

"Time for dessert"
Mrs. Warren was placing his dessert in front of him when his phone rang, she automatically looked at the screen "Nessa Nichols". A grin crossed her face and she pretended she didn't see and tried to contain her excitement.
"Hello?" Derek answer confused
"Hiya"
"Hey, didn't expect to be hearing from you till tomorrow" Derek walked away from the table and his mother ate her ice cream as she listened attentively to his side of the conversation.
"Yea, she broke the agreement so I get to make one call"
"Oh, I'm honored" Derek leaned against the pillar of the gazebo as he listened to her giggle
"So, what's up?"
"I'm at lunch with my mum"
"Oh, I'm sorry to interru-"

"No, it's okay I'm glad I get to talk to you"

Their conversation lasted until Derek felt like he was being stalked by the 'ice cream eater', he knew she was listening to everything said by him.
"So who was that?" his mother asked
"Oh, was just Vanessa" he tried to make it seem like no big deal, while he was trying to figure out how he was going to eat his now melted ice cream."Oh just Vanessa? The Vanessa who you broke up with years ago and haven't gotten over her yet?" she said with a sly grin, they both laughed and finished their desserts.
***
Danesha was leaning against the headboard of the bed as Vanessa worked on her wet pussy they had 45 minutes before checkout and decided to use the time wisely. Danesha looked down as she rode the beautiful woman's face below her. She continued to bring herself to an orgasm when Vanessa grabbed two handfuls of her ass and pulled her into her mouth as she sucked feverishly on her stiff pearl her large breasts violently swayed as she gyrated her hips, Vanessa continued to suck as her big breasted friend collapsed on top of her. Danesha was moaning loudly into the bed as she bounced and slapped her wet vagina onto Vanessa's tongue, her sweet nectar oozed out of her throbbing vagina, Vanessa drank it down while she teased her opening with her tongue allowing more to ooze out. She slurped it so she got every drop and Danesha began to laugh, she rolled off out Vanessa's face and crawled next to her.
"What?" Vanessa wasn't sure what was going on but Danesha looked particularly happy,
"Oh, just remembered the first time we ever did this" Vanessa smiled, that night was a great memory, few bottles of alcohol and a kiss lead to a night of hot steamy sex in Vanessa's bedroom. The teens almost got caught but covered it up with a believable lie as to why they were half naked and sleeping on the floor, had to be a damn good lie because Mr. and Mrs. Nichols believed them or so they thought. Danesha was dragging her nails across Vanessa's nipples when she looked over at the clock on the nightstand it was 11:55 am.
"Awwwwww, we don't have time for you, I'll make it up to you I promise" Danesha said as she started to look for her clothes, Vanessa joined her and they quickly left the room.
The two held hands as they strutted out of the glass elevator and into the beautiful lobby again,
"Checking out of the VIP suite" and Danesha handed the clerk the room keys
"Thank you, and I hope you enjoyed your stay Ms.Nichols and Ms.Warren"
"Warren?" they asked in unison "I'm sorry you must be mistaken her name is Knight" Vanessa continued before Danesha could say another word,
"Oh, I'm so sorry, must have been entered wrong in the system we apologize for the mistake."
They left after clearing up that problem, going in opposite directions.

Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Do it.

October 29th Update:

Hey, guys I just noticed this chapter was 5000+ words which is ridiculous I really don't know what I was thinking when I posted that. I've edited it and I will cut it into 4 parts. So sorry about that.