Me the new girl and him (might change this title)

Hii!!! Okay so I have a major writers block with 'The outcast girl gets her life changed around with just one kiss....' BUT I WILL WRITE MORE OF IT SOON! Anyway so I got a great Idea as I was writing chapter 4...so here it goes...

ME THE NEW GIRL AND HIM (might change the

CHAPTER 1:

When I was 4 my parents died in a car accident. Horrible I know. So my older brother of one year and I went to go live with my Aunt Clara (my moms younger sister).

We lived everywhere, from New York to France.

(Seems cool right? Nope we only lived in France for a year)

Since my Aunt was all over the place my brother took it upon himself to take care of me.

And let me tell you something, when your 15 and your brother hover over you all the time, its kinda annoying.

Just recently we moved here to Colorado from Kansas. And Aunt Clara said it's gonna be our last move.

I hope she isn't lying.

~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Victoria! Wake up we have to get stuff for tomorrow!" Aiden (my brother) hollered.

I growled.

I looked at my clock which was still on top of a moving box that I haven't unpacked yet.

It was 10:30. I swear it's the last day before I have to start school (its December by the way).

I moaned, my door slammed open and my brother pushed me out of my bed.

"OUCH! Fuck you!" I screamed.

He laughed and said,

"Whatever get dressed."

I growled at him.

"Love you too Vic!" and with that he ran out of my room before I could lunge at him.

I got up and looked through one of the boxes that I didn't unpack.

I grabbed one of my Delia's shirts and a pair of dark skinny jeans.

I pulled on my converse. And looked in my mirror.

My platinum blonde hair was in a high ponytail. It was natural trust me, my Aunt never allowed me to put 'chemicals' in my hair ever. My bright blue eyes had circles under them. I growled. I really need to get some sleep, especially because I'm starting high school tomorrow.

I brushed my wavy hair and blew out my side swept bangs. I put gold shimmery eye make-up on and black eyeliner to make my eyes pop, grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

My brother was on the computer doing God knows what.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

He nodded and grabbed a 50 dollar bill that I'm guessing that my Aunt left us before she went to work.

"We are walking" he mumbled.

He ran his hands through his dirty blonde hair and walked out of the door.

I grabbed a granola bar and ran after him.

We walked in silence for 5 minutes. I texted my Aunt.

"How far is the mall my god" I whined.

"We are almost there stop whining." He snapped.

"Oooohhh someone's in a bad mood today!" I teased.