Me the new girl and him chp 16 PART TWO

Whatsss up FOTHERMUCKER!? Ha it never gets old =)

Okay heres part TWO!!!! 11 votes and 3 comments for chapter 17 =)

Yeah so follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/xxkaylaaxx31

~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*!~*~!*!~*~!*~!

RECAP (BRETT'S P.O.V)

"I-I love you so much...I'm sorry I hurt you. I'll tell everyone in the school that it was a lie. Alright i-i-I I will tell them that I lied to make you come crying to me. I'll risk everything."

She wiped her eyes and squinted at me.

"You do that and I will forgive you but...we can only be friends, not even we will just two people who know each other." She whispered.

My heart felt like someone ripped it out of my chest and cut it in half.

I nodded and said,

"That's fine...as long as you forgive me"

It really killed me to say that but I had to....

CHAPTER 16 PART TWO:

Victoria's p.o.v:

"That's fine...as long as you forgive me" Brett said with a depressed look.

Honestly I don't think we could even be friends, I mean yeah he was 'drunk' but that's no excuse.

The bell rang and I looked at Brett's sad green eyes {I don't remember if it was green or blue im just gonna make Brett's eyes green and James' blue}

"Well bye" I mumbled and turned and walked away.

I really wonder what he is gonna do.

...

..

.

THE NEXT DAY: LAST PERIOD!

I was walking with Katie to a football game for some reason, I really don't enjoy the sport im more of a hockey girl {Sidney Crosby Ahhh}...well im not sure why...but the whole school has to go.

I sat on the uncomfortable bleachers; I scanned the crowd for James...man I bet he looks really hot in his football uniform.

I finally found him, socializing...but also scanning the crowd, when he reached me his eyes lit up and he smiled.

Oh wow...I think I just had a mini heart attack!

"Vic...you okay?" Katie asked as she snapped in my face.

I jumped and nodded.

She smiled like a crazy person and said,

"Aw you really like him!!!!"

I shrugged and felt heat rise to me cheeks, I turned my head.

"Aw!!! I knew it!! You redder then an apple!" she squealed.

I turned to face her and pressed my cold hands to my really warm cheeks.

"Okay maybe I do...but I can't control when I blush!" I said.

{I can't control my blushing seriously lol its really bad lmfao!}

She started laughing and I joined in.

I heard the microphone screech and someone cleared their throat.

Everyone stopped talking; I stopped laughing and looked at the podium where the microphone was.

"Ohmygod" I whispered.

Katie's eyes were huge (I had told her about my conversation with brett).

It was Brett, I mean I realize that he told me that he would clear the rumor up but...I didn't think he would do it at a football game.

"Uh-Hi...I'm Brett and the main reason why I am interrupting this...uh amazing pep-rally is because...I spread a rumor about Victoria, a really mean one, and I just wanted to say it wasn't true...she was never pregnant...I lied because well, im not really sure maybe because she picked my best friend over me. But it was wrong of me im really sorry Victoria. So don't mess with her anymore...Okay...I'm gonna go now" He said and walked really fast off the podium.

The crowd was quiet for a moment then went back to talking.

The band started playing and the cheerleaders and football players came out.

I was dazed the whole game for some reason.

....

...

..

.

At the end of the knights won! Yay!! That's us by the way.

I pushed myself of the really uncomfortable bleacher, man my butt hurts.

"Come on slow poke! I wanna see some hot football players!" Katie whined and pulled me toward the hot sweaty football players.

I bet she wanted to see Aiden...she might not admit it but I know she likes my brother.

When we approached them I practically got attacked by someone sweaty.

EW.

I stumbled backwards.

"Ah Victoria!! You smell amazing and you're so unsweaty!!" James mumbled in my neck.

I jumped up...my neck was my tickly spot.

"Ewwwww James you're all sweaty and gross!" I shrieked and pulled away from him.

He faked being sad and replied,

"What? The sweaty-ness doesn't turn you on?!?!"

I put my hand on my chest and said,

"Of course it does"

He smiled and replied,

"Good..."

I felt myself blush.

Damn!!

"See," he started to say as he pointed at me, "you and your blushing thing turns me on all the time"

I felt myself blush even more.

GOD VICTORIA WEST KEEP IT TOGETHER!

James ran his hand through his wet hair and said,

"Victoria I've been working up the courage to ask you if...."

....

..

..

.

~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!~!~!~!*~!*~!*~!*~!~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*

HA HA!!! Cliffhanger!! Sorry but im tired =)

Anyways

DON'T FORGET TO

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FANNN!!!

Seriously though I am very close to 40 fans!

Oh! And that song up there...you should listen to it...its like amazing!!!

Sorry if this part of chapter sucks and is really short...I just wanted to get it up for you amazing fans!

Peace out FOTHERMUCKERS!!

(LMFAOOO I DID IT AGAIN...WOW IM SERIOUSLY MAKING MYSELF LAUGH...HOW SAD)