Me the new girl and him chpt 16 PART ONE

YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!! No im just kidding I love you. I just got bored =)

Sooo if you want me to post the rest of this chapter you will have to give me TEN VOTES AND (at least) TWO COMMENTS!!

I have this whole story planned (finally lol) I'll write a couple of more chapters and then I DEFINATLY will write a sequel ♥

If you didn't check out my other stories you should do that now...LOLL

~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~*!~!*~!*~!**~!~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!~*!~*!~!*~!*~!*

CHAPTER 16 part 1♥:

Brett's p.o.v:

I am totally skipping last period screw school I have my own personal problems.

I was sitting at the only bench that isn't near any classroom, which is by this janitor's closet.

I bit my nails nervously and looked around, my eyes landed on the closet.

The door opened and out came....JAMES AND VICTORIA! What the fuck!

Victoria looked kinda....sad, like before...but James looked SUPER HAPPY! Wow I'm glad one of our lives are doing good.

James whispered something in Victoria's ear, she smiled shyly, and then he kissed her nose and walked away.

She sighed loudly.

I'm guessing she didn't see me sitting here.

I didn't want to say anything and make her run away so I looked at my shoes and then looked back up at her. Vic was so beautiful words couldn't explain it.

She looked around the hall and ran her hands through her hair.

Her blue eyes finally landed on me. She blinked a couple of times and then rubbed her eyes.

I waved and looked down.

"Brett....um hey" she said softly.

She talked to me!!! I smiled and looked up.

"Hey... I didn't think you would ever talk to me again." I replied and smiled.

She didn't smile back though.

"I'm not and I won't" she sneered and turned to walk away.

I ran after her and grabbed her wrist.

"Victoria look, I was drunk and jealous and I thought that maybe if I sent the text out James wouldn't like you anymore and I could comfort you...but it just screwed everything up. Im so sorry!" I half yelled.

She spun around and ripped her wrist out of my hand.

"That's the stupidest lie ever! Don't make an excuse okay I'll never forgive you... you ruined my life!" she screamed.

Tears were streaming down her face.

I took a deep breath to prevent myself from crying and replied,

"I-I love you so much...I'm sorry I hurt you. I'll tell everyone in the school that it was a lie. Alright i-i-I I will tell them that I lied to make you come crying to me. I'll risk everything."

She wiped her eyes and squinted at me.

"You do that and I will forgive you but...we can only be friends, not even we will just two people who know each other." She whispered.

My heart felt like someone ripped it out of my chest and cut it in half.

I nodded and said,

"That's fine...as long as you forgive me"

it really killed me to say that but I had to....

~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~*!~*!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~*!~*!!*~~*!~!*~*!~!*~!*!*~*~*~*~!*~*!~*!!*

okay so I will upload part two to this put like I felt bad so I just uploaded this part..

Peace

Love

Comment

And

VOTE!!