Me the new girl and him CHAPTER 9 =)

Hey everyone.... Sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while, I have been really busy with tests and projects.

Still really happy with my love square.

Sigh tehe =).

Okay so heres another thing....

TEAM BRETT?

TEAM JAMES?

OR...

TEAM DYLAN? (Even though you really don't know much about Dylan, you will learn more about him in this chapter and probably the chapters after)

OKAY SOOO TELL MEE =)

~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~*!~~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*

CHAPTER 9 =)

Brett's p.o.v:

That ass-hole...he does wanna do this.

I never fought over a girl before but I willing to for Victoria.

Everyone went inside except me and James.

"James...what's your problem?" I hissed.

He rolled his eyes and replied,

"Whatever do you mean?"

Fuck him!

"You know I like Victoria so what's you problem...cant you leave this girl for me this time?" I asked again.

He laughed,

"Please Brett...you never told me you liked her so honestly you never had dibbs on her...so back off"

I growled,

"Don't tell me to back off... you back off. You get your horny little self AWAY from Victoria. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" I snapped.

Deep breaths Brett...deep breaths.

"You really think im horny? Dude I hit that phase hard when I was 14. And anyway you're just jealous that Victoria talks to me more. I mean by the way she walked right passed you proves that she isn't interested...so get a hint" he replied.

Oh Jesus.

I lunged at him.

I felt someone grabbed my arm.

VICTORIA'S P.O.V:

I lay on my bed thinking.

I can't believe Dylan is here... he just leads to drama.

Screaming interrupted my thoughts.

I sat up and looked out of my window.

In my front lawn, James and Brett were arguing...loudly.

I sighed and walked downstairs as fast as I could to the front door.

I opened it a crack and listened to part of there conversation.

"Please Brett...you never told me you liked her so honestly you never had dibbs on her...so back off" James laughed.

Whoa Brett likes me.

"Don't tell me to back off... you back off. You get your horny little self AWAY from Victoria. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Brett growled.

Wow.

"You really think im horny? Dude I hit that phase hard when I was 14. And anyway you're just jealous that Victoria talks to me more. I mean by the way she walked right passed you proves that she isn't interested...so get a hint" James replied.