Me the new girl and him chapter 18

Hey this is gonna be sorta long I just wanna request some wattpad users and stories that I enjoy totally =)

So here they are:

1.Daughter of Poseidon~ emoupsidedown

2.Falling for Boys like Abel~ ladidadum1124

3.Lost my virginity to a hot demon (Satan's other son)~ TheSpirit

4.The Burning Kiss of The Shadow Prince {she just posted this and its amazing}~ TheSpirit

5.The Blood Red Moon, Of Soul Mate Searching~ aleenaxx

6.It was his birthday and I was his present~ aleenaxx

There are more that I absolutely enjoy but...I'll recommend them another time...over all though all of aleenaxx and thespirit's stories are amazing so just fan them if you didn't already. Also the other writers are really great too read those stories if you didn't already =)

READ THE BOTTOM OKAY?!?!!?!?!?

OH AND LISTEN TO THAT SONG I POSTED ITS AMAZING AND TOTALLY GOES WITH VICTORIA AND THIS CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

The first thing I saw when I walked in the parking lot was icky slutty Vera pushing some poor guy on the roof of his car and forcefully kissing him.

Man poor guy I mean-

WAIT!

Ohmygod...my heart fell to the pit of my stomach.

I covered my mouth to prevent myself from throwing up.

I cannot believe my eyes.

......

.....

....

...

..

.

CHAPTER 18:

I took a deep breath and blinked my eyes to hold the, now forming, tears back.

I'm such an idiot once a player always a player.

Stupid town...stupid aunt...stupid James...stupid Vera.

I'm done with this place, and I never felt like moving so badly before.

I took a deep breath and walked toward the car where, may I add, James and Vera were making out heavy duty.

I cleared my throat.

Vera pulled away and looked at me.

She smirked.

I glanced at James; his facial expression was a mixture of sadness, shocked and...lust?

"Oh God...Victoria I am really sorry. But-uh..." he started to say when he glanced at Vera who was raising her eyebrows and nodding.

"look the thing is...is that you were just a cover up for Vera and my relationship, she wasn't ready to tell the school, so I got close to you so I could hide our relationship. But now Vera is ready so...um I-we can't be together. We were never together, I w-was using you" he said without meeting my eyes.

I nodded quickly and walked really fast away from the whores.

I am so tired of boys.

I really fell hard for this one this time, and he was using me the whole time.