Me the new girl and him chapter 17 (RE-UPLOAD)

Hey! So im typing this chapter for my AMAZING 42 fans! Even though I should be studying for my religion test on Thursday, you're probably wondering... 'Why can't she just study on Wednesday?'...well im going to hang out with my friends so I wanted to start today =).

Lately I have been singing 'baby' by Justin Bieber...icky =/...lmfao im not one of those girls who r obsessed with him but I love that song =)

Okay I'm gonna stop now...10 votes and three comments for next chapter!

Srry about the cliffhanger on the last chapter...lol some of u were aggravated. =)

~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*!~*~!*

Recap:

"Ewwwww James you're all sweaty and gross!" I shrieked and pulled away from him.

He faked being sad and replied,

"What? The sweaty-ness doesn't turn you on?!?!"

I put my hand on my chest and said,

"Of course it does"

He smiled and replied,

"Good..."

I felt myself blush.

Damn!!

"See," he started to say as he pointed at me, "you and your blushing thing turns me on all the time"

I felt myself blush even more.

GOD VICTORIA WEST KEEP IT TOGETHER!

James ran his hand through his wet hair and said,

"Victoria I've been working up the courage to ask you if...."

..........

......

....

...

CHAPTER 17:

Victoria's p.o.v:

"Victoria I've been working up the courage to ask you if...uh you wanted to be my girlfriend? I mean we could go out first...but uh-" he started but I cut him off.

"Finally! I'll be your girlfriend" I said.

He nodded and looked sad, then his eyes got big and he smiled.

"Really?" he asked.

I nodded.

He turned bright red and looked around.

{I really can't remember some of the other guy's names are lol and wattpad is being a bitch so im gonna make up a new one lol}

"TANNER! SHE SAID YES!" he screamed to a blonde kid who wa being tackled by my brother.

He pushed Aiden off and walked up to us.

He slapped James on his shoulder and looked at me.

"So you're the famous Victoria my cousin has been talking so much about!" he said all happy like.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

I shrugged then said,

"Well I guess"

He smiled at me and whispered loudly,

"He has been planning to ask you out since he first met you...you said no first because it was a joke but he was really nervous that you were going to say no again. THANK GOD you didn't though he would've cried."

I glanced at James, whose face was bright red and eyes were wide in embarrassment.

"Shut the fuck up Tanner" James mumbled as he looked up at the sky and sighed in frustration.

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing...he's just so cute.

"James, no need to lie, you cried...remember at that party where she went in the closet with Brett. You cried on the phone after for a couple of minutes" Tanner said as he patted James on his head.

James rolled his eyes.

"Tanner seriously shut up" he growled.

Aw he actually cried!

"Aw! You cried...that's soo cute!" I couldn't help but squeal!

I threw my arms around James' neck and hugged him.

Screw that he's sweaty and smelly! He's adorable and finally he's mine.

"Yeah..." he mumbled in my hair.

"So I guess I'll leave you two alone" Tanner said and slapped my back.

I didn't leave James' arms until someone cleared their throat.

I pulled away and looked.

Oh jeez, Brett.

"James coach wants you...hey Victoria" he said without moving his eyes from me.

James nodded and wrapped his arms around me, peck-kissed me with a lot of force and said,

"Thanks Brett, wait for me in the parking lot okay"

I nodded and he walked away.

I turned to walk away but Brett grabbed my arm.

I turned around to face him.

"Thanks Brett, for clearing things up. But I, I am with James so don't try to pull anything." I said.

He looked down and nodded.

I patted him on his shoulder and walked away.

Oh wow...I was so bitchy to him.

Man, I wonder what it's gonna be like with James as a boyfriend.

I smiled to myself and walked to the parking lot.

The first thing I saw when I walked in the parking lot was icky slutty Vera pushing some poor guy on the roof of his car and forcefully kissing him.

Man poor guy I mean-

WAIT!

Ohmygod...my heart fell to the pit of my stomach.

I covered my mouth to prevent myself from throwing up.

I cannot believe my eyes.

......

.....

....

...

..

.

~!*~!*~!*~!*~*!~*!*~!~*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!**~*~!*~!~!*~!*~!*!~*

Uhmmmm DON'T KILL ME!! Another cliffhanger im soo sorry lmfao!

Vote and comment quick if you want the next chapter!

Who do you think it is?

James?

Aiden?

Dylan?

Its not Brett FYI...lol.

Almost 45 fans!!

FAN ME!! ♥