Me the new girl and him chp.21 PART TWO

Okay, hi, this part was supposed to be a s*x scene BUT, it sucks mucho so I decided to work on it more and just make this part different =)

Sorry if its boring cut me some slack.

I TYPED THIS VERY FAST FOR: babygurl1234 =) lol.

The song that goes with this chapter "Like a virgin" is the glee version, that's where I heard it and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!

But my grandmother got me hooked to it.

~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~*!~*!~!*~!*~*!~*!~*!~*~!*~!*~!*~

CHAPTER 21 PART TWO:

Dylan's hand slipped up the back of my shirt, and without breaking our make out session; he ran his hand up and down my bare back.

I arched my back to deepen the kiss and our chests were touching.

I pulled away and mumbled,

"I don't want your pity"

I watched as he slowly opened his eyes and replied,

"This isn't pity Victoria"

He paused and kissed me again,

"I respect the fact that im your best friend but I've wanted to do this for a while now"

I studied his face and said,

"Me too"

I kissed him quickly and rolled us so that I was on top.

He cupped my face and pulled me in for another make out session.

He took one hand away from my face and slid it down my arm and intertwined his fingers with mine.

He flipped me over on my back, pulled away from the kiss and whispered in my ear,

"I like being on top."

His warm breath sent tingles down my spine.

I shivered as he kissed my forehead, nose, ear, chin, cheek, and the corner of my mouth.

I groaned, damn teaser.

He chuckled and sucked my neck, I bit back a moan.

I touched his face and brought his lips to mine.

Our lips were soon moving in sync.

After what seemed like FOREVER, I pulled away for air, but our noses were touching.

"You make me feel like a virgin, touched for the very first time." He whispered as he pecked my lips.

I laughed against his lips and said,

"That's a verse from a song by Madonna."

He blushed and replied,

"I like that song, my mom got me hooked."

I laughed and pinched his cheek.

"It's not a bad song, it's just funny that you would know it" I said as I kissed him again.

He sighed in my mouth and lay next to me.

"You know, we would make a pretty cute couple." He said as he played with my fingers.

He started to hum "Like a Virgin"

I snuggled into his chest and mumbled,

"Yeah we would"

I closed my eyes and couldn't help but think about people and things.

I thought back to when and how I felt when I first met Brett and James, when I thought about how loser-ish James was and how cute Brett was. I thought back to when my feelings started to change for them, when I first kissed them, when Brett turned out to be a total duce. When James was there for me, kissed me and my heart raced whenever I saw him, when James asked me out and how happy I was. I thought about how heartbroken I was when he left me for Vera and how he chose his reputation over me. I thought about how proud I felt when I turned him down even though it killed me to do it, and in my heart I so wanted to take him back. I thought back to how I was in love with Dylan, my best friend, my virginity taker, the one who I need in my life the most, the one I felt so right with.

There was a little war going on in my heart, one part of it was in TOTAL love with Dylan, another part was also in TOTAL love with James, and a small part of my heart belongs to Brett.

Before I fell asleep the last thing I thought was, which one?

Dylan?

James?

Or Brett?

Lord help me.

~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~*!~*~!*~!*!**!~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~

OKAY DONE!

TELL ME WHO SHE SHOULD PICK AND REASONS WHY!!!

Okay so comment

Make my day and vote me higher then a 10 =]

And become a fan!