Me the new girl and him...chap25 LAST CHAPTER

Hey!

Okay so if you didn't read the last chapter....you should do that right now!

So this (unfortunately) is the LAST chapter to me the new girl and him!

Ah this is crazy, I remember when I first started writing this, and didn't realize I would get so many fans from this, yeah so thanks to all my fans who vote and comment and read =) it means a lot, thanks to you if u were here from the beginning or maybe just fanned me recently.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

Am I going to write a sequel? Well im not really sure since no one is really voting or commenting, I think I might just quit writing all together after this.

Comment and tell me what you think I should do...

Okay enjoy =)

~!*~!*~!*~!*~!~*!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*!~*~!* ~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*

CHAPTER 25! (Last chapter)

Victoria's p.o.v:

I wiped away a tear, and shoved some of my stuff in a cardboard box.

I've been through this so many times before, and it has never been this hard before.

I sniffled and felt arms wrap around me.

I looked at who was holding me, James, oh James.

"Can I come with you?" he whispered in my hair.

I forced out a laugh and replied,

"I wish everyone could come with me. Can I live with you? Your dad likes me right?"

He kissed the top of my head and said,

"Ah I wish, my dad would let you too, but your aunt man."

I sighed dramatically and nodded.

"Ill help you pack your cds, maybe ill take some to think of you" James mumbled.

I chuckled and nodded.

I tapped the box up and labeled it.

I stood up and looked around my very empty pink room.

"Whoa..." I mumbled.

I turned around to see Dylan walked in my room.

He kissed my cheek and looked around at my room to; he stared at James, gave him a dirty look, and then kissed my lips.

"I'm so glad im coming to Florida for a week during the summer." Dylan said.

I nodded.

I know he was only saying that to pissed James off, yeah he doesn't like him all that much.

"Whoa, Vic, this guy is living with you for a week...and you didn't invite me? What the hell" James said in a stern voice.

My eyes widened.

I elbowed Dylan in his stomach; I would say ribs but im way shorter than him.

"Well, James, he's my boyfriend, and like...Florida is far away from here and...I want to spend some time with him." I said.

He rolled his eyes and replied,

"So yeah, Florida is far from here...thank you captain obvious, what you don't want to hang out with me anymore? You're my newest best friend, you tell me your problems I tell you mine, and you didn't invite me? Why the hell is that Victoria? Once you leave are you NEVER going to talk to me again, are you going to forget what we had and what we are now?"