Me the new girl and him chapter 14

I am soo sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while =( really stressed out since school started up again on the 4th.

Uh anyways on chapter 13 the comments were soo funny!

All who commented on that chapter made my day.

Seriously though it was funny!

Just saying ahead of time that...this chapter sucks!! Even I admit it.

~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~*!~*!~*!*~!~*!*~!*~!*~*!~!~!~~!*~*!~!*~*!~!*~!*

CHAPTER 14:

VICTORIA'S P.O.V:

The whole rest of the weekend I avoided any contact with people from my school, except Katie.

I stayed in my room from Saturday to Monday.

I just lay in my bed until Monday morning when I had to face stupid Brett and all of the harassing.

It's Monday morning and let me tell you I DO NOT WANT TO GET OUT OF MY WARM BED!

Being that it's the middle of December and I live in Colorado...ITS FREEZING!

I pulled my blanket over my head.

"Victoria...you have to get up." I heard my brother say softly.

"No...please I can be sick or something, I can't face anyone today." I mumbled.

I felt him sit on the bottom of my bed.

Then suddenly I felt him tug at my blanket and pull it off of me.

"Victoria West...you will not let him win! Don't give him the satisfaction of making you feel upset that's what he wants! He wants you to get hurt just like he has been hurt. Don't show your upset by hiding in here all week! You are going to school and you are going to keep your head high and pretend it doesn't bother you. Oh and if Brett even tries to come near you I will punch his pretty little face in. Understand?" Aiden said sternly.

I nodded.

I love my brother.

He walked out of my room.

Brett was lying...I was never pregnant, and I would never kill a baby.

I nodded to myself and then got dressed.

~!*~!*~!*AT SCHOOL~!*~!*~!*~!*

I took a deep breath and looked at Aiden.

"Remember keep your head high and pretend you don't care." He whispered.

I nodded and walked into the doors of my school.

Of course the first stupid person I saw was Vera.

Damn bitch.

"I can't believe you would even show your face in this school! You baby killer!" she shrieked.

I rolled my eyes and replied,

"I would never kill a baby if I was pregnant. But I never was pregnant, so do you know what that means? That means I never killed a baby and Brett was lying."

She hissed and said,

"Stop lying no one believes you"

And then something unexpected happened.

"Back off Vera, no one likes you." Aiden said and pushed her out of our way.

Aiden NEVER spoke to a girl like that (well except me because im his sister duh).

She stumbled back.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward my locker.

I saw Katie.

"Brett is such a fucking ASS WIPE! I mean seriously I don't remember the party but when I saw that text the next afternoon I was soo pissed for you that Will literally had to hold me because I was going to go to his house and punch his junk" she said as we approached her.

I laughed and said,

"Hmm... you woke up and you were with Will."

She leaned over and pinched me.

"You left me that's why! He brought me home and stayed with me since I was alone!" she shrieked but lowly.

I shook my head and replied,

"FYI...you were drunk! And I think I help you out because when you fell in my arms...I then put you in Will's, and may I add he was looking at you lovingly, and then you said that you liked him and he blushed! Aw it was cute!"

A group of people passed by us and whispered,

"Baby killer"

I took a deep breath, I fucking hate that ass hole Brett...and to think I was actually falling for him.

Katie was about to lunged at them but I stopped her.

"Don't it's not worth it since it's not true" I said.

She nodded.

I opened my locker and got my stuff for the first couple of periods before lunch.

"Good luck...tell me if anyone bothers you, and if they do I'll kill them when they are sleeping" Katie said as I started walking to my first class.

After first period I saw James.

He's so cute, he smiled and walked up to me.

"Is everything okay? I mean have people been bothering you?" he asked concerned.

I laughed and replied,

"Ah you know I get whispers as I walk by saying, "baby killer" but that's pretty much it."

He nodded and touched my face,

"I'll get Brett...I wont beat him up but I'll stop this. See you later" he said.

I nodded and he walked away.

~!*~!*~!*~! LUNCH TIME {srry I just dnt wanna write about each class that's boring lol}~!*~!*~!*~*!

I was walking back from my last class to my locker.

Brett tried to talk to me in the halls but I just ignored him, and everyone else who called me a baby killer.

Ugh I swear if I hadn't come here...met Brett and James I wouldn't be in this mess!!!

As I was walking past the janitors supply closet I felt a arm grab me and pull me in the dark closet.

My heart was beating super fast.

Whoever it was was holding my arms to my body.

I suddenly felt the persons breathe on my face.

And then just like that "he" touched my lips softly with his.

It felt familiar.

Wait...HOLY SHIT....its-

~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~!*~!*~!*!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*

And that's that for this chapter...srry if its short and it sucks but...I wanted to upload something for my 25 awesome fans =)

So who do you think kissed her in the closet?

James...

Brett...

Dylan...

New person??!?

Tehe...

So vote

Comment...and tell me who you think she kissed

And fan mee =)