me the new girl and him 5

Hiiii!!! So i have the flu......but as of right now i have some energyy so im gonna write

Ohh and check this video out by lady gaga (I mention this song in chapter 4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65eBGYvcBTw

Just warning you now that if you haven't seen this video by her yet...it's kinda weird but you know that's just her...I love herr!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

CHAPTER 5:

(Next day at school)

VICTORIA'S P.O.V:

I totally tried to ignore James and all of his friends today.

It was the period before lunch, math ew!

Thank god I had this class with Katie!

There was something different in school today, it was weird.

After the math teachers lecture on how if we don't pay attention in high school we wont make it in life or whatever, the bell rang.

Thank god!!!

Me and Katie got up and walked toward our lockers.

I still can't believe my locker is right next to the boy's locker room.

When I reached my locker a girl was waiting there for me.

"Oh no" I heard Katie whisper.

I cleared my throat.

The girl turned around, defiantly fake blonde, she is all fake.

She smiled evilly at me and said,

"Your Victoria West right?"

"Yeah..." I replied.

She sneered,

"Look girly, stay away from my boys, you might be new and pretty, but your only fresh meat to them, another girl toy."

I was shocked,

"Your boys? Is your name tattooed on their chest or something?" I replied.

She took and step closer to me,

"Those jocks belong to cheerleaders...and cheerleaders only. And being that im a cheerleader, head captain may I add, I OWN THEM...especially James. So do us both a favor and STAY AWAY FROM THEM." She threatened.

I snorted.

I was not scared of this fake bitch; I have dealt with them my whole fucking life.

"No problem bitch. But uh...where did you get your nose? It's really nice I want one"

She gasped walked away,

"Watch your back Victoria!" she hollered.

I rolled my eyes.

Katie was on the floor.

"Oh-my...I can't believe you said that to Vera!...ha HA! The nose job thing! She was in shock!" she said trying to control her laughter.

I shrugged and giggled.

JAMES' P.O.V:

Tonight is gonna be fun!! Being that there is no school tomorrow.. Aiden is throwing a party at his house!

WOO HOO!

I'm totally gonna play seven minutes in heaven!

Wow this is gonna be fun.