Me the new girl and him CHAPTER 2

Hey heyy allll!!!! Okay that was kinda stupid but whatever!!! Im in a awesome mood so I decided to write more of this story =].

So dooo me a favor leave a comment at the bottom and tell me what you think okay???!?!

DNT 4GET TO VOTE!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPTER TWO

~*~*~ First day of school*~*~*~

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!

I slammed my hand on my stupid alarm clock.

I looked at the time, ugh 6:30.

Get up Victoria!!!! I screamed at myself.

I stretched and got out of bed. I looked in my closet and realized that all my clothes were in a box still.

I opened the box and got out a jean skirt (which let me add was really short) and a pair of white leggings. Then I got a plain pink tee-shirt. I put everything on and then looked in my mirror.

Hmm, no bags under my eyes. I brushed my shoulder length blonde hair (if you ever saw Taylor swift that's what color hair she has but more blonde). I blew out my side swept bangs grabbed my awesome bag and ran down stairs.

Weird how it takes me like a whole hour to get ready.

"Hey, you ready?" Aiden asked as soon as I sat down.

I nodded grabbed an apple and waited in my aunts car with my brother until she came out.

"Oh my looks at you all grown up guys squish together picture time" my aunt squealed.

I growled

"We are gonna be late" I sneered.

She shrugged and said,

"Just one picture! Say cheese!"

I smiled. And once I saw the flash go off I moved away from Aiden and applied some lip gloss.

Five minutes later we arrived at the school.

Let me tell you something, the school was HUGE! It seriously looks like a collage campus.

"Bye guys! Have a nice day." My aunt said.

Suddenly I got massive butterflies in my stomach.

This is defiantly a first. I've never felt nervous before when I started a new school.

I took a deep breath a followed my brother out of the car.

All eyes were on us.

Girls gave Aiden a 'your hot' and 'I can show you a good time' looks.

Guys were eye rapping me. ( Seriously I hate when guys do that {this is me the author speaking btw lol} anyways it really creeps me out).

All of the sudden I felt Aiden elbow me in my rib cage.

I looked up and saw the same group of boys that we met yesterday in the mall, with of course a couple of girl followers.

"Ahhh if it isn't my favorite new girl and her, now in my group brother!" James said looking strait at me.

"Hey" I mumbled.

Ahhh, what I put up with for my brother sake.

"Also Aiden don't forget football tryouts today after lunch. You will get the results last period. But uh before you become in this little group of mine, I need you to do for me. Come here I have to tell you in private." James said.