Me the new girl and him chapter 15

Hey people and fans =)

Umm yeahh soo this is chapter 15!! Wow I never thought I would get this far!!

I would like to say a quick thanks to my devoted fans who comment and vote ♥

Uh if you read this you should really vote because that would make me super happy!!

OH and also if I don't get ATLEAST 10 votes on this chapter I WONT post the next chapter!!

That's not a lot so just vote!

~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~*!~*!~!*~*!~!*~!*!*~~!*~*!!~*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!

RECAP:

I was walking back from my last class to my locker.

Brett tried to talk to me in the halls but I just ignored him, and everyone else who called me a baby killer.

Ugh I swear if I hadn't come here...met Brett and James I wouldn't be in this mess!!!

As I was walking past the janitors supply closet I felt a arm grab me and pull me in the dark closet.

My heart was beating super fast.

Whoever it was.... was holding my arms to my body.

I suddenly felt the persons breathe on my face.

And then just like that "he" touched my lips softly with his.

It felt familiar.

Wait...HOLY SHIT....its-

~~~~*~*~*****~~~~~~~***~*~*~~~~~~~**~~~*~~******~~~~~~~~~~~***~~

CHAPTER 15~~~:

I stretched my arm out and tried to feel for the light switch.

When I finally found it I switch I flipped it on.

When I saw who it was my heart fluttered.

I pulled away and took a deep breath.

James did have that affect on me (taking my breath away).

"What? Does my breath smell?" he asked offended.

I laughed and shook my head.

"I just got nervous" I said.

Oh crap I said that out loud.

I blushed and looked down.

He chuckled and lifted my chin.

"You're cute when you blush. Don't worry I get nervous around you too" he said.

Shocked I replied,

"Really?"

He looked up then down then finally in my eyes.

"Yeah really...I never felt this way about a girl before Vic. You're special to me" he replied.

I nodded and tried to control my butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh..." I chocked.

He slid his hands from my shoulder down my arm and intertwined our hands.

"Look...I know your having a tough time right now but I was wondering...do you want to go to the winter ball with me?" he asked and bit his lip.

I blinked a couple of times but before I could answer something entered my mind.

Brett...wait why am I thinking of Brett!?! He's a lying duce bag!

Why did he do something like that to me...if anything he scared me away, not attract me towards him.