Me the new girl and him CHAPTER 8 ♥

Hi! Um yeah...im really pissed (not at you guys), and when im mad, pissed, upset, or whatever, I write to make me feel better =]. OHMYGOD! GUESS WHAT!? I GOT LADY GAGA'S NEW CD CALLED THE FAME MONSTER!!

So um thanks to some of my fans who commented on my story...it means a lot. OH and thanks to my one fan who commented on chapter 7 and helped me with some p.o.v. thingies lol... So I will be changing up the point of views...

Oh and I hope you like this chapter!!

CHAPTER 8:

VICTORIA'S P.O.V:

********AT THE MALL*********

We finally arrived at the mall.

Katie and I practically ran all the way there to make sure that James or Aiden couldn't catch up to us.

We walked in panting.

Katie took a deep breath and said,

"Okay so we are gonna go to a couple of stores...then I have to go home because I have to do make up homework,"

I nodded...I was still out of breath.

She grabbed my arm and tugged me along to the first store.

********6 STORES AND A BUNCH OF CLOTHES LATER*********

{Yeah sorry I don't really want to do the whole shopping scene its kinda boring =)}

We stumbled toward the food court with a bunch of bags in our hands.

I plopped down at a table.

"I'm shot!" I said.

Katie giggled and replied,

"Same here...but I haven't had fun like this in a while."

"Me either i-" I started to say but then I felt like someone was watching us.

Actually the whole time we were here I felt like someone was watching and following us.

I looked around...surprisingly there was like no one at the mall today.

That's just creepy.

I looked at Katie.

She looked kinda scared.

Then I felt someone's hand rest on my shoulder.

I stiffened with fear.

"Victoria West?" I heard a deep voice say.

Anonymous p.o.v:

I loved her...I did and she left...she hated me, why did I have to be such a dick to her?

But you know we were friends and she didn't know that I secretly loved the moment she bumped into me in the halls.

Yeah sure the only reason I didn't make a move on her was because I was 2 years older but now I realize that age doesn't matter with love.

My parents divorced when I was a freshmen (in high school), I didn't want to live with my dad so I moved in with my mom.

But after a while she wanted to get out of that stupid town.

When she asked,

"Honey we need to move...where should we go?"

An idea popped into my head.

Colorado...we are gonna move to Colorado.

My mom was fine with it too.

Wow I must sound like a stalker.