i

[Unedited]

Now I'm just broken glass, shattered on a cold tiled floor.❞

➳➳➳

[Harry's POV]

"Promise that you won't let me go."

"I promise."

The first hit made my knuckles crack, and a bright shock of pain shot straight up my wrist into my shoulder. I shook my hand, ignoring it and hit it again. This time harder, letting out my anger and causing the bag to swing a little.

"Everything will be okay, Angel. I won't let them get you."

Lies.

Lies.

Lies.

It's all my fault. I promised to protect her and I failed my promise. He took her.

I tried my left hand, huffing out a breath as the impact bolted through my arm. The chains holding the leather bag creaked. I hit harder.

I could feel the pain, but I didn't care, at the moment it was what I needed. All this anger was eating me alive and I had to let it out. I hit the bag again and again. I pictured Daniel's face in front of my hands and I kept hitting with all my strength. I pictured that night, that wicked smile on his face and the way he had grabbed her, but I still couldn't remember the moment he took her. She was right next me, I had seen her, touched her and now she was gone.

Fück this.

I tore off my t-shirt when I got too hot, and kept going. Soon the blood pounding through my ears was all I could hear. Sweat dripped down my forehead, my arms were sore, and my fists were angry and raw, but I still didn't feel any better when I was done. No matter how much I punched those bags, I'd never be able get rid of the pain I was feeling inside.

My soul was hurting.

Feeling dizzy, I tripped over my feet. I grabbed onto the bag before I could fall and bend over, breathing heavily. Since the day I had gotten out of the hospital I had felt weak and helpless, my leg was better now, but I would occasionally get dizzy. The doctor had adviced me to avoid any heavy physical activity since my body wasn't ready for that, but I just can't do that.

I was in a fücking coma for six whole months. And where was she at that time? Where is she now? I had lost my sleep, because everytime I closed my eyes nightmares haunted me. The only thing I saw was that night. At first I could see her beautiful blue eyes, her bright smile and I could hear the words she said to me, then everything darkened. Her smile was replaced by loud screams, I heard her begging me to save her and I saw Daniel taking her away from me. Those were my nightmares.

Where is she?

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I spun around quickly, bringing my hands up to my face. Louis immediately lifted his hands up in surrender and took a step away from me, a smile playing on his lips.

"It's just me, mate. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He said, fixing his expensive suit. I rolled my eyes at him. He didn't scare me, I just wasn't expecting him.