xviii

[Unedited]

My memory loves you; it asks about you all the time.❞

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

I was in a crowded room with Harry by my side. He pulled me towards him and my body pressed against his before he took my hand in his. It felt like everyone had disappeared from the room, I could only hear the music and the sound of my beating heart. Harry had captured my full attention.

"Harry." I breathed as his hand let go of mine and stroke my hair. Then he wrapped it around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"I got you, Angel." he whispered in my ear pressing the side of his face on mine breathing slowly and deeply and I hesitantly wrapped both my arms around his neck. I took in his smell and closed my eyes, my chin resting on his shoulder. I felt my heart flutter.

I stirred in bed, a low whimper leaving my lips as I tried to wake up from whatever dream I was having. I could feel the sweat forming in my forehead.

I was with Harry, but this time we where at an ice skating ring. I turned my head to look at him. His emerald eyes were sparkling. He winked at me and started skating leaving me behind as I tried to balance myself.

"Hey, don't cheat." I exclaimed following him, moving my feet against the ice underneath my skaters.

"I'm not, you are just too slow." he laughed and that made me move faster just so I could prove him differently.

"Cheater." I squealed when I finally caught up with him and grabbed his arm pulling him back. He lost his balance, his feet buckled underneath him and he fell to the ground. I gasped my hand coming immediately up to my mouth as I looked at him lying on the ice.

"I'm so sorry Harry, I didn't mean to." I apologized. He sat up, brushing the ice from his coat and rubbing his elbows soothingly.

"At least help me get up." he said and I quickly took his hand preparing myself to push him up but he did the opposite and pulled me down with him. I screamed in surprise as I fell beside him with my leg over his lap. My one hand was on the ice and the other was still on Harry's hand. The cold ground made me shiver and I looked at Harry with my lips parted.

"Why did you do that?" I yelled but he looked amused.

"You deserved it, look what you did to me. You don't take losing easily I assume." he said with a smirk.

"No, you cheated." I protested making him raise him eyebrow.

"How?"

"You distracted me by winking and smiling and then you skated off first." I told him and he laughed his eyes shining. I wanted to laugh with him too but stopped myself.

"How is it me smiling and winking a distraction?" he asked.

"It simply is." I replied trying to take my hand from his, but he wouldn't let me, he pulled me closer to him.

"And making me fall on the cold ice was your payback? You are dangerous woman." he whispered as his green eyes bored into my blue ones and he bit his lip. His other hand cupped my face, it was cold causing me gasp quietly, and I placed mine on top of his. He was going to kiss me, our noses were touching, with one simple move I could press my lips against his, but I didn't. I stopped myself.