xxiv

[Unedited]

You drowned my fears in perfect love.❞

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

Why?

Why was this happening now?

I stared at the ceiling, lying limply on the bed as I thought over and over again about what I had discovered yesterday. My heart rate increased just by thinking about a possible pregnancy at the moment.

How did this happen?

You know damn well how it happened, Angelina!

This wasn't the right time for this to happen, my life is still a mess. I recently just got my memory back, Daniel is somewhere out there probably planning his comeback and trying to destroy our lives. It's just not safe for a baby. It's not safe for anyone.

And what about Harry? I didn't tell him about this yet, even though, yesterday he got really concerned with what happened. I just couldn't bring myself to talk to him. I had to be sure first and then I would tell him. What if he gets mad?

No, no don't think like that.

"Angelina, don't be like this." Sandra said, snapping me out of my thoughts and I lifted myself up on my elbows to look at her. She was standing across the room with her arms folded over her chest as she looked at me with a disapproving look on her face. I had told her about what was going on and she looked so happy at first it surprised me, only when she saw my face she realised that I wasn't equal as happy.

"You don't understand. You can't!" I exclaimed, standing up.

She shook her head.

"I know you are young and that it wasn't something you planned, but it happened. It's your baby. Yours and Harry's, the man's you love." She told me, giving me a small smile.

"If the circumstances were different believe me I would be happy, but this is not the right time for a baby to be born." I told her, letting out a deep sigh.

She approached me slowly and placed her hand on my shoulder, causing me to look at her. She narrowed her eyes at me, tilting her head to the side as if trying to read my thoughts.

"What is it that you are scared of?" She asked me suddenly.

My lips parted, but nothing left my lips. What was I scared of? Everything.

"I'm scared of everything. I'm not ready for this. How am I supposed to raise a child when a psychopath threatening my life is on the loose? I'm scared for this baby." I told her in a low voice.

She hugged me tightly."Don't worry, Harry will always be by your side. You will see everything will turn out just fine." She reassured me. "I think it's time to look at the pregnancy test."

I stiffened immediately, remember about the pregnancy test I had taken a few minutes ago and that I was too frightened to look at.

"Do I have to?" I asked her.

She laughed at me and pushed me forwards. "Yes cause I was the one that went to get it for you." She told me.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the counter where I had placed the test. This was it. The moment where everything would be verified.