xix

[Unedited]

You're my wildest dream and my worst nightmare.❞

➳➳➳

[Harry's POV]

This was probably the happiest I had ever been in my life. After all the things that I had been through, the pain and the heartbreak this was my award for never giving up. The love that I feel for that woman is worth everything. Holding her next to me and kissing her is what I live for and I will never let her go.

Waking up with her next to me today was like a dream come true, it gave me hope that there could be happiness for us.

The only problem is the fact that I have lied to her. I didn't tell her the truth about her past- our past. The Dollhouse, Alexander, Daniel...everything. And I'm slowly starting to regret my decision. In the beginning I thought that I was protecting her that way, that I was helping her start fresh without the pain and shame that place brought, but now I'm not sure about that. I feel like I'm deceiving her and I can't help but think of what will happen when her memory comes back completely.

She will hate you, Harry.

No, no, no.

I have to tell her the truth and be honest with her. I can't just stay here waiting for her to remember. I have to do it tonight at the party and I also have to make sure that Daniel doesn't approach her anymore.

I still can't quite bring myself to believe what he did. He played her, he fooled everyone and managed to keep her hidden from me for so long. And the worst part is the fact that I have no proof against him, only words, but words can't make him rot in prison.

I sighed deeply, ruining a hand through my hair as I paced back and forth in my apartment. My eyes moved to the clock hanging on the wall in from of me and I realised that I was going to be late if I kept overthinking things. Tonight everything would be over.

My phone started ringing and I rushed to get it thinking that it would be Angelina, but it wasn't. After she left this morning she didn't call me anymore, she only asked of me to be there tonight with her and that's exactly what I was going to do.

"Hello." I said, answering the phone. I sat down on the couch, waiting for the other person to speak.

"Harry, why haven't you called me you bastard." Louis was quick to say, giving no proper greeting. I smiled against the phone, shaking my head. I had missed my friend. Since he left I felt so lost, I had no one to run to for advise and help.

"Well, I had been kind of busy." I replied, my voice filled with sarcasm.

"Excuses, but I will let this slide. How are things going for you? Any improvement?" He asked, sounding truly interested to know.

I let out a deep breath and leaned back, staring up at the ceiling. "Yes, things are going better with Angelina, but..." I trailed off, not knowing how to explain to him the situation with Daniel.

"But what?" He asked, urging me to speak. I shut my eyes, pressing my hand on my forehead before deciding to tell him.

"Daniel is here. He was the one that kidnapped Angelina that night." I blurted out.