xxxv

[Unedited]

Once you care you're fucked.

➳➳➳

The clock on the wall kept ticking, time was passing but no one was coming. Alexander was passing impatiently around the empty room, waiting for Angelina or anyone to appear. He knew that they got his message and he was also sure that Angelina would stop at nothing in order to help his son from Daniel's hands. She wouldn't listen to anyone she would come... But where was she? Why wasn't she showing up?

He knew that she had to show up today or else everything was lost for good. This was the best opportunity for them. This was their only chance to save Harry. Alexander knew Daniel's plans and he knew that killing Harry was one of them, he didn't care about him nor was he any valuable to him. He was just keeping him because he wanted to mess with Angelina and he was slowly starting to get bored. He would kill him if not tonight, then tomorrow...but he would. That's what scared Alexander. You could never predict a crazy man's next move. He feared for his son's life. He wanted to do something for him, he might had been his worse enemy in the past but now he wanted to do something good for him. After all, he came to realize that it wasn't his fault what happened between him and Paulina, he wasn't responsible for his parents' sins.

Shaking those thoughts away he walked towards the window and dared to look outside. It was late and he knew he had been away from Daniel for a long time, that would make him suspicious and Alexander wasn't in for another argument with him. That bastard had already tested his patience multiple times before.

Convinced that no one would appear, Alexander exhaled deeply and slammed his hand on the wall next to him. He would have to come up with another plan and find a way to keep Harry alive for a little bit longer.

He zipped up his jacket and put on the hoodie to cover as much as he could his face and made his way out of the old house. He had to return back to Daniel and make sure that Harry was still alive.

But why didn't Angelina come? Did they prevent her from coming? No. No. She wouldn't let anyone stop her he knew how stubborn that girl could be when she wanted. So what was it? Angelina would never lose a chance to save the man she loved even if it meant putting herself in danger, unless...

Unless something bad happened.

[Harry's POV]

Have you ever had that feeling? The feeling that something bad is about to happen... your stomach clenches into knots and you suddenly feel like you can't breath. That's exactly what I felt at the moment and I couldn't understand why. It wasn't because I was scared for myself or of Daniel hurting me, it was something else. Something I couldn't explain. I just knew that something was off.

The loud sound of the door opening captured my attention and pulled me out of my thoughts. My eyes moves up to see Alexander who had just entered the room with a frown on his face not looking very pleasant. Daniel who was sitting on a chair next to me stood up and ran to him, pushing him on the chest and causing his back to collide with the wall behind him.

"Where the hell have you been?" He yelled at him. An angry expression taking over his features. His hands were shaking slightly as his grabbed Alexander by the shirt, he was losing control slowly. Maybe this was good. He had stopped taking his medications a long time ago and slowly the effects where showing... he wasn't stable. His mind wasn't clear and maybe this was going to be my advantage.

"For a walk." Alexander replied casually not flinching a bit.

"A walk? Are you joking? You are fücking wanted Alexander Bowen and so am I. I suggest you fücking stop disobeying my orders or I might as well kill you here and now!" Daniel clenched his grip and pulled out the gun he had on his back pocket, pressing it against Alexander's forehead.