iv

[Unedited]

❝Love will fuck you up more than drugs ever will

Love will fuck you up more than drugs ever will.❞

➳➳➳

After Louis had told me that name on the phone everything around me had suddenly frozen and the only thing I could hear was that name. Sylvia Starr. I wasn't sure yet if it meant something, if she was the key to finding Angelina, the only thing I knew was that that woman had the same surname as her. They had to be related.

She had to be someone important her name was on the top of the list, but I had never heard her name before. I was never one to keep up with the news, Louis was the one who organised everything for me and I just supervised.

I just hope that something good comes out of this and I'm not going to fücking New York for nothing. I hope that that woman knows something and helps me find her. She is my last chance to find Angelina.

My last.

I leaned my head back on my seat and rubbed my forehead with my hands. My head was still throbbing, the hangover was bad this time. I knew I should have stopped after Louis had called me yesterday but I couldn't. I needed move of what the liquor could give me, I wanted to forget the pain so I made the decision to continue with another bottle. And another.

It wasn't the best decision though, actually it was stupid and I regret it. Not only because my head was killing me, but because I didn't have the energy to speak with my mother like I told her I would. She left this morning before I could wake up and left me only a letter, telling me how sorry she was that she wasn't there for me when I needed her. I knew how hard it was for her and I understood completely that she didn't want to stay in a place that only caused her pain. Nina's death was hard for her, she lost herself, and my father's death was the final blow for her.

Now as I recalled the way I spoke to her yesterday I felt angry at myself, I shouldn't have said the things I did. She came back in London because of me, so that she could take care of me and all I did was push her away. She begged me to talk to her, but I only ignored her and locked myself in my bedroom. Maybe that's why she decided to leave, she saw that I couldn't be fixed.

I can't be redeemed.

"Harry." I heard my name being called and I lazily opened my eyes to see Louis approaching me. He had his usual smile on his face and he was holding something in his hand, I couldn't tell what it was. He unbuttoned his suit and then took a seat opposite me.

"Why are you so fücking happy?" I asked him, groaning in frustration as I threw my hands in the air. Sometimes I just couldn't stand him being all happy and excited, today was one of those days. My head was spinning he looked like he just won the lottery.