ix

[Unedited]

When I am with him it feels like I am exactly where I am meant to be.❞

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

It was getting harder to breath, more difficult to think. His hands let go of my waist and for a moment, a moment of dread, I though he would pull away from me or push me away, but instead he placed his hand against the side of my head. I relaxed a little more into him as his lips left mine. It felt so familiar, like our lips fit perfectly together.

"I don't know what to say." I said, almost a whisper in my desire stained voice. I traced my fingertips lightly down his fingers where they lay over my hair, I could hear his heart, strong and steady... and speeding up under my touch. My heart leaped forwards to match. My touch did affect him like his did to me.

I felt his hand move away, but before I could register anything, he cradled my face between them, lifting my head upwards before he spoke. "Do you feel what I feel?"

I forced my tired eyes openfrom my trace-like stage just in time to see his eyes lock on my lips, then slip close, and felt his mouth meet mine again. And I died a little more inside.

It felt so good.

"Harry," I sighed softly against his mouth. "I do." And then I kissed him back. I took a shuddering breath, feeling so much. My hands slid to his chest. He brushed his lips over my cheeks, my jaw, back to my lips.

I was breathless. I wanted to savour his touch, breath him in deeply. I was soothed by his scent, his heartbeat. It was like nothing I had experienced before. With Daniel I felt nothing, but with him I feel everything.

I moved my hands over his broad shoulders up to his neck. He pulled me close to him, pressed me to him. He kissed me softly, bit my bottom lip and pulled it gently into his mouth. My world spun out of focus, I was weak. It was a good thing he was holding me tightly crushed to him. I felt tears building beneath my closed eyes. All this was overwhelming, but I wanted more. I felt guilty for wanting more. But I couldn't stop.

I ducked my head away from his kisses, felt his fingers pull at my hairband and he tangled them into my hair. I nuzzled his neck, inhaling lightly as I did so. Over one side, under his jaw, nudging his chin up with my mouth to expose his throat, I placed kisses across the bare flesh there. I took his earlobe between my lips, tugging gently, and then spread more kisses down his neck to the his shirt clad shoulder. I suddenly was hot. The clothes had to go.

Before I could do it, he raised my head with his hands, I inhaled sharply. He looked into my unfocused, cloudy eyes and then claimed my mouth again with a deep groan. "Angelina, I need you."

I ran my fingers up the sides of his face, over his temples, into his hair. My heart was performing the most incredible acrobatics. I needed him, too. I wanted to feel something more than just emptiness. And he could help me feel something. I was tired of being numb.

I was touching him, I was finally touching the man I had always dreamed about. I was finally pressed in his arms and I couldn't stop touching him, afraid that this was another dream and I'd wake.

A moan escaped my lips and he started moving with me, pressing my back against the large window. A loud thunder was heard from outside. It started raining and the rain droplets hit the window with force, masking our heavy breaths and groans.